annual rr met/ piss up????????

Is anyone interested in doing an annual meet?
I am happy to act as co-ordinator and sort a venue-
maybe a lunch type meal then drinks and whatever?

let me know by pm any ideas...................

I am happy to look into "mass bookings"- would either be home club or Ibis- as both do block booking discounts - but if we can arrange a big meet and it is a SUCCESS then we could do an annual thing??

Like i said keep posting and then we can go from there..............................

Pompey is good for me, and if we go there in mass lodgings can be booked in the halls of residents for about £20 and even less if ten or more.

Just out of intrest anyone in Plymouth the last weekend in March? I'm down there on an open weekend at the uni

Also I'm in pompey on a course for the two middle weekends of April, if anyone fancies drinky poos

wompingwillow said:
Pompey is good for me, and if we go there in mass lodgings can be booked in the halls of residents for about £20 and even less if ten or more.

Just out of intrest anyone in Plymouth the last weekend in March? I'm down there on an open weekend at the uni

Also I'm in pompey on a course for the two middle weekends of April, if anyone fancies drinky poos
i'll b here - if u want to meet

brazenhussy said:
I am happy to look into "mass bookings"- would either be home club or Ibis- as both do block booking discounts - but if we can arrange a big meet and it is a SUCCESS then we could do an annual thing??

Like i said keep posting and then we can go from there..............................
Last time I stayed in the home club,I had to sleep with my shoes under my pillow.
Has it gone up market ?

brazenhussy said:
Brum - u mean i have to venture north of portsdown hill????????????
ohhhhhhhhhhh scarey!!!!! foreign territory!!!!!!!!!
Hey its not that bad, you will have to try and look like you can blend in, flat caps etc :grin: