Angry Crabmariners

Looks like she was trying to get the beer in befor her old man wrung the bell for last orders, then weighed him off with with a set of scales, and fitted him with a lamp, the element must have gone?:toothy8:

Puts a whole new meaning on the term "Hot Bunking". He was only checking her screw-down-non-return-flap-valve anyway (It's in the Part III BSQ Book).

Better than your wife pissing off with another woman......which happened to a fellow sundodger many moons back.....and he STILL had to fork out maintenance.

I am now watching *The X-Factor* (Results).

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Puts a whole new meaning on the term "Hot Bunking". He was only checking her screw-down-non-return-flap-valve anyway (It's in the Part III BSQ Book).

Better than your wife pissing off with another woman......which happened to a fellow sundodger many moons back.....and he STILL had to fork out maintenance.

I am now watching *The X-Factor* (Results).

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Its happened soooo many times.

I know of 3 wives that tried to shag their way through the ships co, and 2 running off with other wimin.

It aint going to stop.

===================================

===================================

Just hope the poor guy gets some compassion at the table plus an inboard billet to clear his community service responsibility.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
finknottle Current Affairs 16
chockhead819 Current Affairs 31
slim Diamond Lil's 31