Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Andym's Web site

andym said:
PMSL,go for it BY,go and buy MSTS

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-B87...r_1_12/002-4052484-0403221?ie=UTF8&s=software

less than $12!!!!

You know it makes sense!

picture016.jpg

The version on Amazon-U.K. isn't compatible with Win-XP, but we have a local computer store the size of an aircraft hangar that has everything under the sun. Might go shopping Sat.

Andym, you're the evil emperor Palpatine to my Annakin Skywalker.
I've come to the Dark Side.
"Once you start down the Dark Path, forever will it dominate your destiny."

Poor BY!

Walk away now whilst you have the chance, Andy freely admitted in Lils last night that he was intent on world domination.

BTW, do you have shoe and handbag shops the size of aircraft hangers? Never found anything in Seattle when I visited!

andym said:
Isnt it amazing how many Closet Spotters drop into the lime light!

Yes Janner,its a screenshot of some Craven DMU's entering Lincoln.Its Microsoft Train Simulator with the East Mid UK addon from www.uktrainsim.com ,yours for the princly sum of £4.50!

Rosy,i have no idea if its from that class of train,i bow to your superior knowledge,you must be a Master Spotter!

Andy,
Just had my training last week on guards traction for a single car unit DMU that we're now running on one of our branch lines for ATW, really old train, apparently used to belong to Mr Waterman himself, they've spent a mint on the refurb, looks really good tho. OMG, whats happening to me :oops:

rosinacarley said:
Poor BY!

Walk away now whilst you have the chance, Andy freely admitted in Lils last night that he was intent on world domination.

BTW, do you have shoe and handbag shops the size of aircraft hangers? Never found anything in Seattle when I visited!

I guess I'll have to fight this cynical attempt at mind control with my own demonic fetish: AIRPLANES!

These little beauties are made right here localy:

Columbia Aircraft

To answer your question:
This is Bend, OR, where excessive consumerism reigns supreme. You could get the proverbial silk purse from the sow's ear if you looked hard enough.

BootneckYank said:
To answer your question:
This is Bend, OR, where excessive consumerism reigns supreme. You could get the proverbial silk purse from the sow's ear if you looked hard enough.

Thanks BY am not so partial to pig purses, the current range is leopardskin!

de2wo4.jpg

rosinacarley said:
BootneckYank said:
To answer your question:

Thanks BY am not so partial to pig purses, the current range is leopardskin!

de2wo4.jpg

How do your toes fit into them , I'm very good at foot massage by the way if the PO Stoker fancy's a day off 8)

I went looking for the train sim, and found it, but fate stepped in: Sitting above on the shelf was Microsoft's Flight Simulator X Deluxe edition! No contest. As soon as I get the damn thing figured, I'll be shooting ILS approaches into O'hare!

I haven't forgotten you, though. Here's something to help pass the time on a rainy day:

ChooChoooo!!

Latest Threads