Andym's Web site

higthepig said:
Rosina is definitely Female ive seen her on her webcam, she showed me her Pussy and it winked.
Are you sure you weren't spotting a one eyed bunk mink? I'm told they get everywhere in the Navy these days! :roll:

higthepig said:
Rosina is definitely Female ive seen her on her webcam, she showed me her Pussy and it winked.
Hig really!

Firstly may I say that it is not gentlemanly to kiss and tell. After all you are hardly Peter Andre if I may say so!

Secondly I am surprised that a man of your vast experience of travelling the world to see new and exciting things and places and meet indigenous peoples, that you cannot tell the difference between a small kitten and a pussy.

Thirdly I hope Mufti is so disappointed with you that she puts you under stoppage of stilt on.

Regards

RC aka Jordan

Kiss and Tell? thats the first time ive heard of a Matelot or ex Matelot being called a Gentleman, unusual, but it feels nice, as do Pussies or Kittens or whatever you want to call it.

Oh Higgy, when I'm recycled I want to come back as you! Would I enjoy married life (as a lass-lover, of course)?

I was told that all retired men are referred to a Gentlemen. So yes, you are one.

higthepig said:
Kiss and Tell? thats the first time ive heard of a Matelot or ex Matelot being called a Gentleman, unusual, but it feels nice, as do Pussies or Kittens or whatever you want to call it.
Kant, pronounced the Northern German way? My advance apologies to Immanuel!

andym said:

Andy ---you really an anorak :?: :?: :?:

I am a steam supreme ogler -but do a lot of chasing out defunct railway remains-- as it was before the Beeching axe. Interesting architecture and you get to see a lot of the countryside too.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Greenie said:
janner said:
I rest my case

Which case would that be----the small brown or the big green one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It would have to be the green one to get all of his photos in. Next time I take the Grandson down to the Swanage steam railway for a Thoma the Tank day I'll try and get some photos Andy :wink: :cry:

Ive got no argument with Andy being a Train Spotter, but if he spotted on the French Railways and shagged French Women then he would go up in my People Who Do Good Things.

UncleAlbert

War Hero
Here you go Andy this is the Choo choo we went to York on a couple of months ago, running on the main line.

Good day out. Whoooo oooh

………