Andym's Web site

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by janner, Oct 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

2. andy's a lady?

and I can't help feeling a bit mad with you!! :p

3. Oooooooooooooooooooooooo, someones gonna fucking cop it!!!!!!!

4. Blood pressure!

5. Poor Andy, he's still in denial Rosie. If you hadn't spilled the beans we might never have known. Of course we don't know that you're not a trainspotter too - after all you're married to a PO Stoker cum train driver... :roll:

http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=33392.html#33392

Indeed I'm right, for the PO Stoker's name is mentioned in The Times, below...

'...According to Carley, a passion for train systems is a "leitmotif" of Asperger's. Not only are they a good source of data to memorize and routes to understand, but they are also outside the world of subtle, social decision-making that he says people with AS find most frustrating.

"There are a lot of train-loving people among our folk," says Carley. "Trains move forward. And then there are the tracks! You just sit there. You don't have to decide which way to go - and that's an incredible relief to all of us." '

A bit like being a Stoker really... :p

6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

7. Sorry to disappoint you but the PO Stoker is not called Carley, he has a whole other name!

Also I think we should learn a new word every day so my contribution is Ferroequinologists - train spotters!

8. andy's a blokette????? Never!! How can I ever take him / her seriously again? :?

SF

9. The PO Stoker's not a Carley? Then you must be a blokette too. Ooooo: a civil partnership - how exciting! So what's it like having Iceberger syndrome Rosie? On the surface you're one thing but beneath the proverbial oggin of life, reality and the universe you're something else, and quite possibly really 42! 8O

Come to think of it... Iceberger syndrome - I think I suffer from that as an ex-Walt :oops: Perhaps Sam also suffers from it too????? :?

10. Always wrote: The PO Stoker's not a Carley? Then you must be a blokette too. Ooooo: a civil partnership - how exciting!

What in God's name is going on here. Has everyone gone absolutely stark raving mad ... or just me?

Anyone else got any confessions they'd care to share before we move on into unknown territory.

SF

11. you bastards have hijacked my bloody Thread!!!!!!!!

12. You are such a typical bloke! You whine about being called a train spotter and then you whine that we are talking about something else!

Contain yourself SF, it is just AAC and his overactive imagination. I am girlie, the PO Stoker is a grumpy bloke and we are definitely married, I have the phots to prove it!

13. andym wrote: you bastards have hijacked my bloody Thread!!!!!!!!

Hey - keep yer knickers on love!! :roll:

SF

14. Actually its a mink lined thong!

15. That has to get crusty...eeeugh!

16. Not if its dhobyed as per instructions.Lux flakes suit it best i find.

17. Neat trick i used for my beaver skin jock strap was to use an oily hair conditioner to get the fur back to it's normal lustre!

18. Are you happy now Andy?

19. Looks like your avatar cat is using my conditioner!