andy murray

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Haggis_Catcher, Jan 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Andy Murray going for a first grand slam win for a British male in 74 years later this morning.

good luck big man! :salute:
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You've opened a can of worms here haggis. 8O

On the other hand maybe gypotit has mellowed?
  3. Good Luck echoed.

But if the poor soul should lose :oops: you understand that the Press will disrate him from British back to Scottish, again......
  4. he is Scottish first British second up here but its true what you say.
  5. Man am I looking forward to this cnut losing to Roger Federer.
    He's always been Scottish, it's not the press. He said it himself.
    He also said, before the last World Cup, when England were about to play Paraguay, that he'd be actively supporting Paraguay. So I'm going to be actively supporting anyone who plays him.
  6. Has requested, get in there Federer. Three sets to love, pretty much says it all!
  7. i will also be actively supporting who ever plays England in the world cup so its not just him.

he done Scotland proud.
  8. It must be awful going through life with such massive chips on your shoulders.

9. With chips on both shoulders at least its balanced :D
  10. He has the charisma of a Tesco value meal, and a witch of a mother needling away at him, seemingly constantly. I'd be surprised if the man can wipe his own arse.
    Plus, and along with a lot of others, he doesn't go outout to win, not by a long chalk.
    His mum used to work for BA as an inflight service director, and gained herself an enviable reputation :wink:
  11. That's fair enough, it's your prerogative. I'm just not going to support someone who slags off my country.

Guzzler, who was the 'chip' comment directed at?
  12. Our cousins in the north.
  13. In that case, agreed.
  14. Reading some of the usual piss posts on here I'm beginning to think it's our cousins south of the border that have the chips on there shoulders.
  15. Rather chips than deep fried mars bars.
  16. True my good man, very true. :lol:

17. Hello bigot boy

I was hoping you had died of syphillis
  18. By the way helmet,

For someone who has a blind hatred of Scotland, having a username the same as the most famous Scottish folk band of all time, a member of which actually wrote 'Flower Of Scotland' is quite a spectacular own goal

What a fanny, and a complete fud, you are
  19. Actually my username is in memory of some deceased cannie friends, and not The Corries. but hey in your small mind if you wish to believe your own misguided shite feel free to carry on. The fact still remains that Murry, who remember only got to the final because Rafel withdrew injured, lost in three straight sets. Hardley the nail biting final the Tennis world were expecting! Oh and my dislike of the Scots is because of twats like yourself. Please feel free to keep adding fuel to the fire, your constant ranting only continues to prove my point of view.