And we think we have problems with Walts!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by bucket, Aug 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=54660

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, hubby spent all of yesterday at work and several hours last night reading this!

If we think we have problems with Walts on here how do you think the MODs of this site feel! They have had so many visitors the site has crashed several times - yeah I know posting on RR for all us bored matelots to read will not help them out!

Bear with the first couple of pages of this as it gets v good, some great detective work from the board members and MODs. This has now been viewed around the world and doesn't appear to be stopping although the regular site members are now asking for the thread to be locked (well it is at 64 pages!)

Be warned only start reading if you have plenty of time!

2. Now why would anyone walt about a poxy vauxhaull? Especially one that is an ugly copy of a Lotus?? :)

3. PS - having read through most of the posts/pages (64!!!) I think I know this "Imi" character from other car club forums (GT4 & Supra) - if it is (as I suspect) the same guy then he's a real dodgey bugger !!

4. I thought so as well and I only read about half of the pages. It might actually be good for this to go round the fleet as I know we've all bought some dodgy cars in our time ( and I don't just mean vauxhalls!) - maybe there are a few more out there that have bought a car from this guy!

5. Sorry but i read the word Vauxhall in the dit and chavs sprang to mind and i lost the will to live!