And the prize for stupidest lawsuit of the year goes to...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by I.O.U., Mar 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And he is going to win after a precedent was set by another claiming for slipping on a rose petal.

2. What a mong!!

3. Re: And the prize for stupidest lawsuit of the year goes to.

Couldn't make it up could you , no doubt he will bloody win as well , aahh .

4. He wins, society loses.

If he does win, can we all crush a grape?

5. Oh FFS you people, get a grip.

Comment when the High Court gives its judgement, and not before.

If his claim is accepted I will give you all a nice lesson on the Tort of Negligence.

6. Expect they'll soon be a bunch of these sort of claims!

7. Re: And the prize for stupidest lawsuit of the year goes to.

He forgot to add the loss of his sex drive and how he will miss out not having a family.

8. If his claim is accepted I will give you all a nice lesson on the Tort of Negligence.[/quote]

No need Rosie, my last one was lemon... :thumright:

9. Ridiculous.
    I've noticed how he's not lost the confidence to be capable of representing himself.

10. ooo lemon torte from Tesco - better than sex!

11. Hm looks like the PO Stokers doing something wrong :thumright:

12. My usual response to this is 'lasts longer and tastes better' but I would not wish to denigrate the POS!

13. Now I think I could have got myself into real trouble with a few possible follow ups to that. Is sanity coming in with old age?

14. You being ex hoccifer obviously have more self control than I do Maxi

15. Perhaps it is just more appreciation of the possible consequences.

16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I imagine the tone of this thread would be somewhat different if it was reported that the complainant was an ex-Serviceman! As RC said: perhaps we should reserve out judgement until the case has been heard? :roll:

17. If I admit to having dropped the grape in the M&S car park, (it rolled under a car and I couldn't reach it), do you think he'll agree to settle out of court?

2BM

18. Am I on the right site here?

OK so have had a couple of beers, but get back to the flat (alone I hasten to add) from the Harry's at the Towers. Look into RR for some serious conversation, arguemt, discussion and find a thread as full of "double entendre" as a Carry On film!

Marvelous!

McC

19. ooo careful all you people on your high horses, don't trip or slip when you get off. The supermarket was held not liable, and he has to pay their legal costs estimated at £15000.

Now, does anyone want that lesson on the Tort of Negligence?