And the Odds on Deportation Are?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Mar 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well fancy that. Who would have thought that he gets lifted for breaching his bail just before the appeals chit chat meeting next week...
  2. There are plenty of our own I'd rather see deported before this gobshite.
  3. If they're 'our own' how can they be deported ?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Surely can't be any harder than they are making this pigs ear. But yes I was talking hypothetically.
  5. 1 in a Billion chance of Abu Qatada being kicked out.
  6. ^ And there you have it! If this scenario played out in a FUNDERMENTALIST (for the sake of morons like Guz and his side kick Monty) muslim countries, he would suffer old testament style! Still, what else can you expect from a kiddy fiddler religion (Roman Caths, aside)!
  7. Lord McNally can go and join his bezzy ops in Wandsworth for daft comments like that. Perhaps he too is chasing the muslim vote.
    IIRC wasn't the gay Lib Dem member Simon Hughes doing a speech to an Islamic group's conference saying that they are all welcome. He'll have to watch his back when they become more influential ...
  8. And there you have it - the comments section on the Daily Wail link has 5 of the 9 latest contributors from outside the UK.

I take that kind of thing with the same pinch of salt as Sir Sean Connery telling us how great Scotland is from his villa in the Bahamas.

Attached Files:

9. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

When we find a government with 'balls' it may happen. The opportunity was lost after his first appeal was lost, prior to the EU getting involved. Out of court straight to airport and away. Those who wish to argue his case, (I wouldn't be cynical enough to suggest that a lucrative case would be lost), could follow him to Jordan and take up his cause there. So...where will we find such a gutsy government?
  10. BNP and EDL seem to be the obvious answer to that one.

Or we could just ask the Australians to extend their parliament to ours for a trial period??
  11. Calling someone a moron and then constructing a sentence that reads: "In a fundermentalist muslim countries". Is tantamount to shouting "I'll shoot you!" And then putting a loaded shotgun in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

You should do that instead.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. I think a lot of this has been taken out of context, I can see the point he's trying to make. If the law will protect someone like Qatada, it's going to protect all of us is the point he's trying to make (I think), just a bad choice of words at the wrong time.
    • Like Like x 1