And I thought it was a wind-up.

#5
type42stoker said:
There's even an appreciation page for Alexsandr on Facebook (so I'm told).......

Simples!!
And you dear T42 are certainly not a member of the Alexsandr appreciation group on Facebook are you?!!

I am happy to come clean - I am a member and proud of it!
 
#6
rosinacarley said:
type42stoker said:
There's even an appreciation page for Alexsandr on Facebook (so I'm told).......

Simples!!
And you dear T42 are certainly not a member of the Alexsandr appreciation group on Facebook are you?!!

I am happy to come clean - I am a member and proud of it!
Of course I am a member (no jokes please). I think the adverts are very funny and love the total quirkiness of them....simples!
 
#7
type42stoker said:
rosinacarley said:
type42stoker said:
There's even an appreciation page for Alexsandr on Facebook (so I'm told).......

Simples!!
And you dear T42 are certainly not a member of the Alexsandr appreciation group on Facebook are you?!!

I am happy to come clean - I am a member and proud of it!
Of course I am a member (no jokes please). I think the adverts are very funny and love the total quirkiness of them....simples!
Saddos
 
#9
Ballistic said:
If you're going to create an animated character based on an animal from southern Africa why give it a Russian accent?
Obviously another white barsteward ripping the financial Heart out of the riches of that Continent both using and abusing the Native Population. 8)

Nutty
 
#10
Mr Meerkat is not called Alex or anything remotely similar. His identity has been stolen. His real name is Venables the Herbivore, he's fat and cuddly, collects beer mats and wheel spanners and once played football for England.... as the Mascot! :razz:
 
#11
ex_rubberdagger said:
type42stoker said:
rosinacarley said:
type42stoker said:
There's even an appreciation page for Alexsandr on Facebook (so I'm told).......

Simples!!
And you dear T42 are certainly not a member of the Alexsandr appreciation group on Facebook are you?!!

I am happy to come clean - I am a member and proud of it!
Of course I am a member (no jokes please). I think the adverts are very funny and love the total quirkiness of them....simples!
Saddos
Bugger, I've been recognised....... :lol:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads