And I thought it was a wind-up.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. pmsl simpless
  2. Where do these people find the time?

As RumRationers, the irony of that question will not be lost.
  3. There's even an appreciation page for Alexsandr on Facebook (so I'm told).......

4. And you dear T42 are certainly not a member of the Alexsandr appreciation group on Facebook are you?!!

I am happy to come clean - I am a member and proud of it!
  5. Of course I am a member (no jokes please). I think the adverts are very funny and love the total quirkiness of them....simples!
  6. Saddos
  7. If you're going to create an animated character based on an animal from southern Africa why give it a Russian accent?
  8. Obviously another white barsteward ripping the financial Heart out of the riches of that Continent both using and abusing the Native Population. 8)

9. Mr Meerkat is not called Alex or anything remotely similar. His identity has been stolen. His real name is Venables the Herbivore, he's fat and cuddly, collects beer mats and wheel spanners and once played football for England.... as the Mascot! :razz:
  10. Bugger, I've been recognised....... :lol:
  11. Brilliant :lol:
  12. They have an apprecittion group on facebook for nearly every advert. You know " bring on the trumpet" for the sweets advert and a pg tips monkey advert and what not.