And Finally.............

josiecats

War Hero
Well folks....its over
Another day of festive madness come, gone and conquered.......
Having been awake since 6.30 this morning i think im still sane. :lol:

Having worked late last night I missed seeing Santa so had to make do
with a snuggle from his helper..

Santa as ever was generous and gave us all somthing loverly......

After opening her gifts my 12 year old daughter then proceded to ask about her birthday ,,(which is in may!!!) and if she would have the things that went with what Santa gave her.........

Our son of 8 years was most pleased with his Doctor Who gizmoes........

All in all.............a good day was had....... and I dont have to work till tmz night so Im taking full advantage and having several beers and lots of wine..mmmmmmmmmm

Hope your day was fun filled ans as mad as mine.........

Love and Hugs To You All..

Have A Great New Year ..And All Thro Next Year.........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS News story: Cornish soldier killed during World War 1 is finally laid to rest MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp The last surviving REAL Great Escape Survivor finally passes away History 0
MoD_RSS News story: Two World War 1 Majors have finally been identified a century later MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World war one Durham light infantry soldier finally given military burial a century after his death MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Mystery of 2 unknown British soldiers finally solved MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Two World War 1 soldiers have finally been identified a century later MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of Kent born WW2 Pilot Officer finally rededicated after 77 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of Yorkshire born WW1 second lieutenant finally rededicated nearly a... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of brave Sussex born WW1 sailor finally rededicated almost a century later MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of brave Nottingham born WW2 airman finally rededicated MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 soldier who was killed in the Battle of the Somme finally laid to... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of Northumberland born World War 2 prisoner of war finally rededicated MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 Royal Dublin Fusilier's resting place finally marked after almost... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 soldiers finally honoured after over a century MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Bravery of 3 World War 2 soldiers shot for escaping from a POW camp finally... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Three World War 2 soldiers finally laid to rest 75 years after they gave their... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World War 2 airman finally laid to rest 70 years after he gave his life for his... MoD News 0
Joint_Force_Harrier Finally Divorcing the Apple Iphone Miscellaneous 8
L Finally.. Joining the Royal Navy 13
MoD_RSS News story: Two WW1 heroes finally laid to rest 100 years after they made the ultimate... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: WW2 Wiltshire Regiment soldiers finally laid to rest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Two unknown soldiers from World War 1 honoured as they are finally laid to rest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Arnhem 'Band of Brothers' finally honoured after 72 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 Black Watch hero finally laid to rest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: British Battle of Jutland sailor killed 100 years ago is finally honoured after... MoD News 0
photface Finally!... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
soleil Mail: 'RN Veteran Finally Receives His Medals, 64 Years After They Were Lost In Post' History 3
MoD_RSS News story: Will there finally be an Arms Trade Treaty? MoD News 0
F Has Gordon Brown finally got the message ? Diamond Lil's 6
MoD_RSS Pompey News: "After 10-Year Wait, Navy Finally Gets Its Hands On New Planes" The Fleet Air Arm 16
BillyNoMates And finally....... Diamond Lil's 86
T Finally... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
DublinRum Finally :) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Murph Finally some good news :) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
The_Black_Pig A Blonde Finally Wins Miscellaneous 0
soleil The Register: "Duff French Missiles For RN Finally Fixed" The Fleet 4
Si_Novice Finally! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 42
soleil Navy News: "Training Days finally over for Torbay" Submariners 0
Powder Finally got my Officer Sift Interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
B Finally At Last Diamond Lil's 29
Rodge-Nufc Finally Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
Montigny_La_Palisse Finally! Some good news for a change. Diamond Lil's 21
WhizzbangDai Finally! Current Affairs 0
C Finally got a date for the RT Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
N finally!! whooop! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
S Just had my date finally confirmed. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Oil_Slick Blair finally goes to Gaza Current Affairs 24
trehorn Finally found out where i caught the bug! History 7
JamesH Spurs finally get their win. Diamond Lil's 36
W Finally got a date! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12