Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An interesting thought - RR calendar for Hols4Heroes?

X.R.D said:
thingy said:
X.R.D said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
I'm only gone for a couple of days and by the looks of it there is seven pages of crap that probably aren't worth reading. I'm not too sure as I can't be arsed to check. Back on topic... those who want to participate great- we shall leave it to Monty to sort. For gawd's sake lets leave the shit outside the door- it's for charity!!!!!!!!! ;-)

I think i'll have to agree with witsends sentiments that the banter has no reflection on whether this goes ahead or not.

So shut it rubber tits!!! :p :p :p

Who are you calling rubber tits, you cheeky sod. Rocking horses and Marines come to mind...... ;) :lol:

Wind it in and go and have a lie down Steve the sun is getting to you mate!!

I can't wind it OUT let alone IN! :oops: Oh sorry, you meant my neck, didn't you.... :wink:

UPDATE:

ARRSE are now doing a calendar for Holidays4Heroes, in order tyo uphold our side of the bargain, we need to get our calendar in motion. Volunteers.

PROVE!

flymo

War Hero
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
UPDATE:

ARRSE are now doing a calendar for Holidays4Heroes, in order tyo uphold our side of the bargain, we need to get our calendar in motion. Volunteers.

PROVE!

Still happy to hold up my end

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
Munters?! You charmer Monty. I would still offer myself up if needs be and if make the grade! It is for a very good cause after all.

Ok, I know the lady who did the Calendar girls first calendar, if she can do it so can I. Monty, put my name down as long as I'm free and able to get to the venue, I'm game.... :wink: :lol:

Welshy said:
Munters?! You charmer Monty. I would still offer myself up if needs be and if make the grade! It is for a very good cause after all.

Trust me, you're in. Although I may need to give you a personal pre-shoot in order to ascertain your best pose.

T42Stoker, noted, you're in.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I might be willing to volunteer, but I may have to hide my identity. Can I borrow one of your balaclavas, Monty..?! :oops: :lol:

Yay! It should be good for raising some cash for a worthy cause, so I'm willing to do what it takes.....then I shall gracefully retire from the public stage and......oh who the [email protected] am I kidding. Looking forward to it Monty!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
asdic207 Interesting Thought Diamond Lil's 3
B Something Interesting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
pompeyexpat Story of ARA Santa Fe - interesting read (IMHO) Submariners 4
Skylarker Interesting chat RFA 1
MoD_RSS News story: Working with people at MCA - Why I find my job interesting! MoD News 0
higthepig This may be interesting..............This day in History. The Quarterdeck 88
MoD_RSS Speech: Interesting times MoD News 0
Guz Researcher Interesting research The Quarterdeck 3
Naval_Gazer The Baltic and the Ukraine - Some interesting parallels History 1
GrumpyGit Naval Pubs - an interesting read Diamond Lil's 0
Seaweed A Very Interesting Rolex History 6
PedlarP Interesting News Article... The Gash Barge 2
PedlarP Interesting Article on Prototype Submarine Reactor Submariners 0
wave_dodger Interesting turn of events... Current Affairs 6
A Most interesting run ashore History 0
B Interesting Dit on the Kursk Submariners 6
S Interesting Article About Life Onboard Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
2 Interesting chat Diamond Lil's 21
BillyNoMates The Gash barge Thread of interesting whatever. The Gash Barge 0
S Most interesting job? Diamond Lil's 4
stan_the_man Mmmm interesting website Diamond Lil's 0
Stirling Interesting. Current Affairs 9
alfred_the_great Interesting programme on RALEIGH on BBC1 now Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
diesel Lord Bingham-interesting dit Current Affairs 1
Bergen Interesting Rolling Stone Article Current Affairs 1
Bergen Interesting Article In Rolling Stone Current Affairs 5
AfterSSE Interesting squabble about training on Yank boats Submariners 14
cúnto Interesting story about Red Army deserters in Afghanistan The Internet - Best and Worst 0
shag_shacker very interesting chat from the FAA requirements manager The Fleet Air Arm 37
S Interesting Article History 0
brigham600 Interesting site for some photos of military sites History 3
soleil Interesting book for catapult fans ....... The Fleet Air Arm 5
TurboThreaders Interesting Royal Marine traditions. The Corps 20
soleil Possibly interesting programme on Bin Laden on BBC2 tonight The Quarterdeck 3
malspal Interesting site History 0
L Interesting find The Fleet 2
A MoD & Bernard Gray report. Interesting reading. Current Affairs 22
soleil Interesting website "Diesel Weasel" Submariners 10
L Interesting Badge Qualifications The Fleet 7
sgtpepperband Interesting Court Martial Diamond Lil's 0
AfterSSE Interesting use of Boats parts...;) Submariners 6
golden_rivet Interesting ... Current Affairs 1
S Rock Band: "British Sea Power", two interesting music videos History 3
higthepig Interesting Naval Fact Diamond Lil's 6
higthepig Interesting Banner Diamond Lil's 3
janner Interesting web sites. Diamond Lil's 18
Father_Famine Interesting polls from the London Evening Standard The Quarterdeck 3
T RM ethos - interesting read The Corps 1
MoD_RSS Puppy lovers should paws for thought to avoid being ‘Petfished’ this Christmas, warns Chief Veterinary Officer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement on freedom of thought, conscience, religion or belief at HDIM 2019 MoD News 0