Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An interesting thought - RR calendar for Hols4Heroes?

X.R.D

War Hero
witsend said:
Someones been describing themselves.

I'm only a bitch on a thurs when i'm in my bestest laura Ashley and my nails are done properly!! :D :wink: 8O 8O

morsehorse

Lantern Swinger
wannabefpilot87 said:
WreckerL said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Wrecker does that mean you are participating in said calender or just purchasing?

Either. Prefer to purchase as I don't want screaming women/papparazzi hanging around my front door once they'd seen me with my kit off 8O

Of course, fair one. Perfectly understandable :p :wink:

Anyone seen the film Calendar girls? I vision it to be just like that minus the 60 year old women.... :D

Hey I reach the big 60 on 21st on next month and if the lads want a bit of maturity I am up for it
MH
xx

Sarge said:

Yuk! After seeing that I'm glad I'm into Stokers and oil stained ovvies. Is she XRD's sister or NZB in Mess Undress. If the latter, how bootie dress sense had waned. How could any red bloodied male (Hig) fall for THAT!

If she's your sister Sarge, she's er... er... er...

Morsey, how can you be 60 when you haven't even reached 50 yet? Like Nutty, you're still skin and essence :razz:

PS: You'd look even more gorgeous with a beard :)

Taloolah

Banned
Wrecker : Seems the reference to Thing's commenting on your keeping his bed warm hit a nerve, with your need to defend your virility.Sorry. :oops: :roll:

Ref to XRD 'hairy fecker'.......his earlier jokes ref: his being akin to Jesus + Youtube visuals........ take a look, see for yourselves.... :wink:

X : Platform's all yours. Good luck with the ailing marriage.Tx

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Taloolah said:
Wrecker : Seems the reference to Thing's commenting on your keeping his bed warm hit a nerve, with your need to defend your virility.Sorry. :oops: :roll:
Ref to XRD 'hairy fecker'.......his earlier jokes ref: his being akin to Jesus + Youtube visuals........ take a look, see for yourselves.... :wink:

Are we reading the same posts :p Don't recall having to defend anything. I think, T, you have difficulty with "banter" and "p1ss taking" as well as relationships :roll:

Taloolah said:

Wrecky doesn't need to defend his staunchly hetero pork sword*. If Wrecky's gay I'd be genuinely shocked, especially as he seems to have spent his formative years wearing/enduring the humiliation of wearing Pusser's Passion Killers. PPK's were issued because of their legendary healing powers in making ANY potential partner laugh so much that the poor wearer slunk away in shame..... :D :twisted:

PPK's should be MANDATORY kit for ALL MPs, prospective MPs, Councillors and MEPs. That'd kill off the political nepotism!

see Rumpedia...

X.R.D

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Taloolah said:

Are we reading the same posts :p Don't recall having to defend anything. I think, T, you have difficulty with "banter" and "p1ss taking" as well as relationships :roll:

Exactly mate. I did suggest she join a knitting circle so she can interract with all the other smelly bag ladies who keep cats and wipe kiti-Kat on their minges!!!

Oh well i'll await a really really lengthy reply that highlights my wrong doings as a person and that my marriage (not married yet) is a failure.

Genius!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
Taloolah said:

Exactly mate. I did suggest she join a knitting circle so she can interract with all the other smelly bag ladies who keep cats and wipe kiti-Kat on their minges!!!

Oh well i'll await a really really lengthy reply that highlights my wrong doings as a person and that my marriage (not married yet) is a failure.

Genius!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm just waiting for the seemingly standard convoluted response, probably saying I'm a repressed hatter, hopefully me admitting I have 2 sons doesn't mean my wife and I had them to prove my virility (thought that was a WW2 warship, if not it should have been. Imagine that on your cap tally, brilliant trapping line)

It must be on! I want to see Rosie with her fully inflated life preservers on; Scousey in his birthday suit; Blobbs wearing only his beret, XRD posing in his Tigger posing pouch and Wrecky in his freshly pressed pusser's passion killers *...... ;)

Well worth spending £25 on! :razz:

*what a mouthful!

Taloolah

Banned
Guys, there's been mud-slinging on both sides, all of it incorrect so it seems - and not just from me, either.

Not to mention taking things mahoosively the wrong way - again on both sides. That's clear to me from what's been written and how it's read.

Closed chapter on my part, up to you what you decide to do.

Either way, there's absolutely no way this calendar should not go ahead because of a bit of handbag-smacking on a website.

Whatever personal irritations, need to keep our eye on the ball on this one. The calendar's a separate issue people will benefit in a serious way, so hope this is kept separate and it goes ahead. There should be plenty of takers for it, either putting their bods up for shots or purchasing.

Perhaps Monty can update on the takers and hopefully there will be more than enough of either sex.

If it makes matters easier, I will just purchase and not come along, it's no matter, as long as this happens.

Cheer,
Lulu.

wannabefpilot87

Lantern Swinger
I'm only gone for a couple of days and by the looks of it there is seven pages of crap that probably aren't worth reading. I'm not too sure as I can't be arsed to check. Back on topic... those who want to participate great- we shall leave it to Monty to sort. For gawd's sake lets leave the shit outside the door- it's for charity!!!!!!!!! ;-)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Who said this calendar should'nt go ahead? I'm sure if it happens a few pounds & laughs will be made.

As for seven pages crap & mud-slinging, :roll: I'm sure it was.

X.R.D

War Hero
wannabefpilot87 said:
I'm only gone for a couple of days and by the looks of it there is seven pages of crap that probably aren't worth reading. I'm not too sure as I can't be arsed to check. Back on topic... those who want to participate great- we shall leave it to Monty to sort. For gawd's sake lets leave the shit outside the door- it's for charity!!!!!!!!! ;-)

I think i'll have to agree with witsends sentiments that the banter has no reflection on whether this goes ahead or not.

So shut it rubber tits!!! :p :p :p

X.R.D said:
wannabefpilot87 said:

I think i'll have to agree with witsends sentiments that the banter has no reflection on whether this goes ahead or not.

Who are you calling rubber tits, you cheeky sod! :eek: I'd have you know I bought mine from an excellent source. :wink: Rocking horses and Marines come to mind...... ;) :lol:

X.R.D

War Hero
thingy said:
X.R.D said:
wannabefpilot87 said:

Who are you calling rubber tits, you cheeky sod. Rocking horses and Marines come to mind...... ;) :lol:

Wind it in and go and have a lie down Steve the sun is getting to you mate!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
asdic207 Interesting Thought Diamond Lil's 3
B Something Interesting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
pompeyexpat Story of ARA Santa Fe - interesting read (IMHO) Submariners 4
Skylarker Interesting chat RFA 1
MoD_RSS News story: Working with people at MCA - Why I find my job interesting! MoD News 0
higthepig This may be interesting..............This day in History. The Quarterdeck 88
MoD_RSS Speech: Interesting times MoD News 0
Guz Researcher Interesting research The Quarterdeck 3
Naval_Gazer The Baltic and the Ukraine - Some interesting parallels History 1
GrumpyGit Naval Pubs - an interesting read Diamond Lil's 0
Seaweed A Very Interesting Rolex History 6
PedlarP Interesting News Article... The Gash Barge 2
PedlarP Interesting Article on Prototype Submarine Reactor Submariners 0
wave_dodger Interesting turn of events... Current Affairs 6
A Most interesting run ashore History 0
B Interesting Dit on the Kursk Submariners 6
S Interesting Article About Life Onboard Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
2 Interesting chat Diamond Lil's 21
BillyNoMates The Gash barge Thread of interesting whatever. The Gash Barge 0
S Most interesting job? Diamond Lil's 4
stan_the_man Mmmm interesting website Diamond Lil's 0
Stirling Interesting. Current Affairs 9
alfred_the_great Interesting programme on RALEIGH on BBC1 now Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
diesel Lord Bingham-interesting dit Current Affairs 1
Bergen Interesting Rolling Stone Article Current Affairs 1
Bergen Interesting Article In Rolling Stone Current Affairs 5
AfterSSE Interesting squabble about training on Yank boats Submariners 14
cúnto Interesting story about Red Army deserters in Afghanistan The Internet - Best and Worst 0
shag_shacker very interesting chat from the FAA requirements manager The Fleet Air Arm 37
S Interesting Article History 0
brigham600 Interesting site for some photos of military sites History 3
soleil Interesting book for catapult fans ....... The Fleet Air Arm 5
TurboThreaders Interesting Royal Marine traditions. The Corps 20
soleil Possibly interesting programme on Bin Laden on BBC2 tonight The Quarterdeck 3
malspal Interesting site History 0
L Interesting find The Fleet 2
A MoD & Bernard Gray report. Interesting reading. Current Affairs 22
soleil Interesting website "Diesel Weasel" Submariners 10
L Interesting Badge Qualifications The Fleet 7
sgtpepperband Interesting Court Martial Diamond Lil's 0
AfterSSE Interesting use of Boats parts...;) Submariners 6
golden_rivet Interesting ... Current Affairs 1
S Rock Band: "British Sea Power", two interesting music videos History 3
higthepig Interesting Naval Fact Diamond Lil's 6
higthepig Interesting Banner Diamond Lil's 3
janner Interesting web sites. Diamond Lil's 18
Father_Famine Interesting polls from the London Evening Standard The Quarterdeck 3
T RM ethos - interesting read The Corps 1
MoD_RSS Puppy lovers should paws for thought to avoid being ‘Petfished’ this Christmas, warns Chief Veterinary Officer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement on freedom of thought, conscience, religion or belief at HDIM 2019 MoD News 0