An immigrants poem.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by andym, Nov 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I cross ocean, poor and broke.
    Take bus, see employment folk.
    Nice man treat me good in there.
    Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more, we send cash right to your
    door."
    Welfare cheques - they make you wealthy! NHS - it keep you
    healthy!

By and by, I got plenty money.
    Thanks to you, British dummy!

Write to friends in motherland.
    Tell them "come fast as you can."
    They come in turbans and Ford trucks.
    I buy big house with welfare bucks!

They come here, we live together.
    More welfare cheques, it gets better!
    Fourteen families, they moving in,
    but neighbour's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy moves away.
    Now I buy his house,then I say,
    "Find more aliens for house to rent."
    And in the yard I put a tent.

Everything is very good,
    and soon we own the neighbourhood.
    We have hobby, it's called breeding.
    Welfare pay for babyfeeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
    We get free! We got no bills!

Britain crazy! They pay all year, To keep welfare running here.
    We think UK darn good place.
    Too damn good for the white man race!

If they no like us, they can scram.
    Got lots of room inPakistan!

2. surely we don't think this though do we eh?

3. The answer might just be yes. As I perceive with the majority in this country, with the aid of the media and various politicians of late has only made matters worse.

4. Erm, well I disagree Andy, but then you know I'm one of those fundamentalist liberals. I won't reiterate my views as they are already well argued elsewhere.

5. LOL, i got this from my Brother,just thought it would raise a chuckle or two.

6. whats really crackers is the terror weapon (whose pic has got 2 lots of 5 out 5 votes & mine has got feck all incidentally, summat wrong there), was whinging to me about "foriegners" being allowed to live in britain!

yeah kettle this is pot, you're lima charlie, how me over?

The nerve of the woman! But I really worry about all this lot. I would like to think that if the sh1t hit the fan here, then there would be some country who would take us all in. As for economic migration, well you cannot fault people for wanting a better life. Or can you? Look at them poor buggers who sail from africa to the canaries. They don't say "hey this'll be a laugh, lets all of us get in this tin bath and have a go at reaching playa dos lobos"...

I don't know what to think really, buts its a sad situation it really is. Maybe I'm a liberal. Maybe I'm just a one eye...

7. By the time Nutty and me have worked on you and your brother Andy you'll need those nursing skills of yours! :lol:

As I'm half Italian, quarter Welsh and quarter English, would I end up being cut into thirds and dispatched all over the place? Yuk. That would be messy! And what about Rosie...

8. Im gonna blam my bro for this.He was a rupert in the brown jobs anyway!

9. Looks like some body got their knuckles rapped for sending this poem on!

Tory suspended over racist e-mail

Tory councillor Ellenor Bland denies racism allegations

Mrs Bland's reactions
    A Conservative parliamentary hopeful has been removed from the list of candidates and suspended from the party over the forwarding of a racist e-mail.
    The Illegal Immigrants Poem, sent from Wiltshire town councillor Ellenor Bland's e-mail address, jokes in a mock foreign voice about welfare claims.

She has been suspending pending a full investigation by Conservative HQ.

Mrs Bland told the BBC it was her husband who had forwarded the e-mail, adding: "I'm not a racist."

'Totally unacceptable'

The poem in the forwarded e-mail, which is sent on from Mrs Bland's account with the message 'Oh yes! Ellie', ends with a picture of the white cliffs of Dover and the words "piss off - we're full".

Liberal Democrat campaigns chairman Edward Davey, who wrote to the Conservatives and Commission for Racial Equality, said: "It is totally unacceptable for elected representatives to be distributing this kind of material.

"Racism has absolutely no place in British politics and I am asking the CRE to advise on what further action can be taken."

A Conservative spokeswoman said: "We disassociate ourselves entirely from the sentiments in the e-mail."

Mrs Bland said: "It was forwarded on by my husband, who took it in the form that he thought it was sent and that was a light-hearted view, which, again, anybody broadly thinking would not have made anything out of it, as has been made to be at this present time."

She added that "apart from clocking my husband around the ears, there's not a lot I can do about it".

Mrs Bland was the Conservative candidate for Swansea East in last year's general election.

10. Yes it was on a thread on here, can we expect him/her to be arrested? exiting times ahead for RR i feel.

11. From what I have heard that this all about politicians points scoring yet again.