An Honest Area, but...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Dec 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At 1037am today I left my house with my son and the war office. I was outside with the lad before we set off as we were defrosting the car and having a p1ss take of the neighbours trying to get up the hill out of the cul-de-sac.
    I had put my wife's door key in the door and told her so. We have to use a key as there is no yale lock (double glazed door) so she was left to lock up as last out.
    When we returned home at about four thirty this afternoon, the key was still in the door, the door unlocked and the alarms not set or switched on.
    About £12,000 worth of guns are on display in my living room, an umbrella pot with about a grands worth of bayonets in and a cabinet containing a goodly collection of quite valuable medals are all there also.
    In the kitchen cupboard is about £150 cash awaiting collection by a tradesman, and obviously free range is also available to the rest of the house.
    So I was either very, very lucky, or I live in a cocoon of honest people.
    I do not claim it is a non violent area, so with this in mind I have fuckin killed the stupid bugger for leaving all my "precious" vulnerable to the scumbags who walk in darkness, and daylight. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

2. I thought you were going to tell us that they had ransacked your Advent calender......serious business

3. I never get one of them my missus recons it would be like buying a crucifix for a vampire. 8O :D

4. Of course you do.

5. I reckon some chavs thought they's hit the jackpot then they saw the state of your front room and thought: ''Fcuk me this old cnut has more guns than the Royal Armouries, better leave it be or he'll be after us with a rusty bayonet and a roll of HBM.''

6. Don't start me on that tack, I actually got broken into in '07 and had a lot of guns stolen.
    I was taken for 18 grands worth but the worse part was not the money but the guns are irreplaceable mainly as a lot were my late dads, from his workshop.

7. I think it was probably a bit too cold for your average thieving scumbag today.That,and your local lightfingered scrote is probably night shift.

8. I've just found this on google. Thank fuck I'm moving, I'm not safe round here. 8O :(

Crime in B77 (Tamworth)
    Based on the police recorded crime reports (for the financial year 2007/8) Tamworth at number 310 out of the 373 CDRPs (Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnerships). The higher the rank, the worse the level of crime. Policing in the area is the responsibility of the Staffordshire Force.

The number of violent crimes per 1000 population in this postcode district is greater than both the county and national average.
    The number of sexual offences per 1000 population in this postcode district is greater than both the county and national average.
    The number of robberies per 1000 population in this postcode district is greater than both the county and national average.
    The number of burglaries per 1000 population in this postcode district is greater than both the county and national average.
    The number of thefts of motor vehicles per 1000 population in this postcode district is greater than both the county and national average.
    The number of thefts from motor vehicles per 1000 population in this postcode district is greater than both the county and national average.

9. Move to York. :lol: You know it makes sense! :D

2BM

10. Stench? Submariner...see where I'm going with this. :wink:
    Mind you there are parts of the house that may be sub standard, I don't get to the west wing very often and good cleaners are hard to find.
    I'll give you a job when your discharged.

11. Mate that ain't as far fetched as you might think, at this moment all options are being considered.
    Oz is back on the agenda, but the kids are the downer on that one.
    My kids can have a passport, but my daughters kids can't. Bummer. :(

12. I'm not responsible for the state of your Keck's mate but you can grab a jacuzzi before you start work.
    Just don't drop dandruff on my furniture or the butler will punch you out. :twisted:

13. Oh look post fiddling :D

14. You gettin religion Wits and trying for one of them awards, you only have to ask, I'll sell, I mean give you my vote anytime. :D

15. I know Mohammad mate he drinks in the
    Toggle and Two my local, and we all know JC succumbed to temptation, Mel Gibson told us, your holiness. :wink:

16. But we were naughty earlier on. :D
    And forgive might be divine, but so is the feeling of "you stupid bastard" when I look at her. :D
    There again she keeps on about my "tyre" incident, so we are at stalemate. :wink:

17. Talking of being, or in this case feeling a twat, an incident in York springs to mind.
    I opened the back door of my car and said to 2 Badge Mango look at this mate my car is like new inside and its 8 years old. (Very low mileage)
    We both looks inside and there's butter all over the place. I had just come from a seminar over on the east coast straight to York to meet him and Stirling and lost my tucker box top.
    To make matters worse, 2BM had drunk enough not to be interested in most things especially a car. :roll: 8O :roll: :(

18. Emmerdale it was, it's a ruttin thing.
    Talking of drink budgets I have a yarn to tell there.
    I am not normally lax when it comes to business matters, but sometimes things slip through the net.
    After I was discharged from hospital in 06 I sat down and took stock of my outgoings as we were not certain how much income we would have initially, as insurances can take a while to come through.
    Anyhow we discovered that when the mortgage insurance had been set up, an error had been made and we were actually paying a policy that was not ours and had been for three years.
    Had a great rebate plus a few bob on top as it was their fault.
    Anyways, when I divorced my first wife we sold the house and obviously repaid the mortgage. What I did not do was to cancel the endowment that was to pay the mortgage off. I have been paying it for years unbeknown as it was not a great amount and I did not miss it as a direct debit.
    It matured and they wrote me to find out where I wanted the money paid.
    It came in two weeks ago and although it is not a great amount by today's standards it was a fair few grand. My Christmas is going to be sweeter than it was three weeks ago We had a great party a week last sat 20th. :D

19. With some tasty rabbit dropping nibbles again, I trust?

BTW, Did you ever get to wreak your revenge on the perp. Steve?

20. Now its funny you should mention that bob...
    In a word no. But time is on my side :twisted: :twisted: