An honarable politician at last.

I listened to Nadine Dorries, Conservative MP, on Radio 4 yesterday claiming that if the plebs didn't stop mouthing off MPs there might be a suicide. I hunted in my garden shed for a suitable ligature (a hangman's noose) to take to work with me but none of my ropes were strong enough. Damn, where is a ligature when you need one! :twisted:

Hideous said:
Spend a few minutes listening and read about this piece of sh*t, he blames the current government for introducing the FOI and allowing the public to discover his use of public funds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8062205.stm

My local MP, Oliver Letwin (Cons) claimed £15k to drain his tennis court.
I wondered how long it would be before one of the low spawned sewer rats cited jealousy . True to type it's a Tory Grandee{ Whatever that is] As a member of the public that he holds in contempt; I return the complement in spades. I note that the gutless pig lost his bottle when faced with losing the whip. The cur. I have written to "Dave on this but I'm not holding my breath for a reply.

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
One of the many ironies lurking here is that MPs were salaried so that the people of modest means could afford to stand for parliament. One thing we now see is MPs who are significantly rich in their own right shamelessly milking the system (and then blaming the cow).

thingy said:
I listened to Nadine Dorries, Conservative MP, on Radio 4 yesterday claiming that if the plebs didn't stop mouthing off MPs there might be a suicide. I hunted in my garden shed for a suitable ligature (a hangman's noose) to take to work with me but none of my ropes were strong enough. Damn, where is a ligature when you need one! :twisted:
Perhaps you should take in a few barrels of gunpowder and wear a Guy Fawkes mask.