An honarable politician at last.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, May 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. I listened to Nadine Dorries, Conservative MP, on Radio 4 yesterday claiming that if the plebs didn't stop mouthing off MPs there might be a suicide. I hunted in my garden shed for a suitable ligature (a hangman's noose) to take to work with me but none of my ropes were strong enough. Damn, where is a ligature when you need one! :twisted:
  3. wet_blobby

Dont worry mate, they can get almost anything on expenses so a bit of rope wont be a problem.
  4. Blobbs, when you mentioned an hon member I thought you'd decided to stand for the House of Crooks :lol:
  5. wet_blobby

With the heavily subsidised bars in the Palace of Westminster standing might prove a problem.
  6. Spend a few minutes listening and read about this piece of sh*t, he blames the current government for introducing the FOI and allowing the public to discover his use of public funds.

My local MP, Oliver Letwin (Cons) claimed £15k to drain his tennis court.
  7. I wondered how long it would be before one of the low spawned sewer rats cited jealousy . True to type it's a Tory Grandee{ Whatever that is] As a member of the public that he holds in contempt; I return the complement in spades. I note that the gutless pig lost his bottle when faced with losing the whip. The cur. I have written to "Dave on this but I'm not holding my breath for a reply.
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

9. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

One of the many ironies lurking here is that MPs were salaried so that the people of modest means could afford to stand for parliament. One thing we now see is MPs who are significantly rich in their own right shamelessly milking the system (and then blaming the cow).
  10. The cost may be wrong but if you actually read the report it was under his tennis court and the slimy little sh*t had to refund the money.
  11. Perhaps you should take in a few barrels of gunpowder and wear a Guy Fawkes mask.