An Aussie's Bucks Night

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Jimmy, Aug 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A court's been told a stripper accused of raping a man at a buck's night told him it was "just a joke", after he complained about being violated by a sex toy.

The alleged victim told the Victorian County Court that he he urged stripper Linda Maree Naggs not to put the pink strap-on dildo into his anus and was shocked when she did.

"I was pretty upset at that stage," he said.

"I could feel something was there."

40-year-old Naggs is accused of raping the alleged victim.

He told the court he scuffled with Naggs and told her to leave after the incident.

"She said it was just a joke, just a joke.

"I knew that there was something wrong down there."

The man said he went to the toilet and returned with a bloody tissue that he showed to Naggs.

He said when he asked for his money back, the stripper threatened to call in bikies.

Earlier in the case, the jury was told to keep their sympathy, emotion or bias out of their minds at the trial.

Linda Maree Naggs has pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Naggs' barrister has suggested the man placed himself in close proximity to the dildo for a reason.

The man allegedly asked Naggs not go near his anus with the dildo, and she reportedly said she wouldn't.

The court's heard the man then complained to police later that day while a medical examination showed a small abrasion below is anal verge.

Medical examiners believe the abrasion was "most likely caused by blunt trauma."

Fairfax reports Naggs is a working mother and a professional dancer of 13 years.
  2. Well, fcuk me. NO, DON'T.
  3. Take said dildo and stick it up Linda Maree Naggs ass sideways,that should teach her a lesson, :D
  4. LMFAO. At what point did he realise that his trousers were no longer around his waist. Was this professional dancer some kind of powerful mentalist, if so none of us are safe.
  5. surely he notice the Ky being put up his arse,...... no don't tell me she went in dry!!!!!!!

A stripper accused of raping the best man at a bucks party has been found not guilty of the charge in a Melbourne court.

After less than a day of deliberation, the Victorian County Court jury found Linda Maree Naggs, 40, whose stage name is Tiffany, not guilty of the charge.

In evidence, the court had heard Naggs was the second stripper for the night at the September 2007 Mornington Peninsula party and came armed with a whip, vibrator and "strap-on penis shaped" sex toy.

The best man gave evidence at the trial of being pressured by his peers into sitting on the seat where Naggs performed her routine.

She stripped him, encouraged him to get on all fours and then put lubricant on him and began moving the dildo around his bottom area, the court heard.

Witnesses described how at one point the best man "sort of screamed" and winced.

The best man reported the alleged rape to police the next day.

Naggs appeared relieved as the verdict was delivered.

She later wept as Judge Tim Wood formally discharged her.

Outside court, her lawyer James Dowsley said his client wished to thank the jury for the attention they gave to the case and their verdict.

Naggs smiled but refused to answer reporters' questions as she left the court area.

The complainant was not in court.
  7. He couldn't be arsed! :D
  8. Mebbe she bribed the judge by performing the act on him and he liked it so much he had no choice but to make sure she was declared innocent ;)
  9. You would have thought if he didn't want it to happen he would have stopped it somewhere between his trousers going down and the lube being applied.
    I reckon he loved it but obviously realised in the morning that all his mates had seen it so had to do something about it.