An Apology

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by arfur_finger, Mar 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For what its worth i would like to apologise for my recent actions

I am not going to go into the reasons why or what led up to it, however it was bang out of order and wont be happening again

So once again sorry to all involved.

2. Accepted (but your still a cock :wink: )

3. Thats fair i guess :oops:

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

At least you have the stones and the wisdom to admit your cockery.

5. Providing that you unplug your keyboard for a few days, & then only use it wisely and sparingly,
    there’s a chance that some at RR will come around to agreeing with WreckerL, who appears a bit hasty today…….

Meanwhile the Jury is still out and your 02 Tag might still even be in the pipeline.

:evil:

6. I was bored at work and feeling in a benevolent mood

7. Poor excuse - go and Join Blackrat on the 'Fluffy Step' :roll: :evil:

8. can i also apologise -

i accidentally got mu underwear mixed up with my wifes and that was why i was wearing a matching la senza set under my ovvies at work the other day

9. No.

You need a separate thread.

This is all part of arfur_finger's purgatory - so go shift out of your ovaries elsewhere.

PS your wife said you lied - She told us all that she ALWAYS goes commando.

10. who the f*ck have i got to upset around here to get my own apology thread then -

come on dont be shy,

you can hit me first,

come on have a pop at the title

11. Now now shag, you don't have to apologise to anyone. Despite being a WAFU, you have an RN service number which automatically marks you as one of God's chosen few.

Frankly you could murder 17 school children and I would still shake your hand.

In fact the only situation I can think of where you wouldn't be welcome to come over and fuck my sister, is if you transferred to the RAF.

12. Oh and if you dissed the tiger, obviously.

13. i have two brothers in the RA FECKIN F but i do make them stand when we hear the national anthem.

and who the feck is Kenny the tiger?????????

14. Assuming this isn't the gashest attempt at a bite since Hitler assured Chamberlain that he wouldn't invade Poland:

[​IMG]

15. oh kenny - yes i would never diss kenny

16. Hurrrumph - All this irrevelant chatter is totally off Topic and is only diverting attention from the OP: half-a-finger-up-our-noses='Alf-wit-Arthur.

Soooo, Shag-shack, Squire, please note that an apology is NOT needed for only a minor irritation.

If you really want to do the Mea Culpa bit then O/D yourself on Buddy-Wisers and looky here first:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/search/search_author=arfur_finger.html

In short, please stop crowding the Outrage Bus Lanes.

17. [​IMG]

Commitment proved?

18. Puddles - so THAT's how you cracked the AIB!!

Shouldn't you still be sleeping it off with Comm. ??

19. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oi! I never accepted his apology!. However, this step is nice and cosy and there's always room for more.

As for the Tiger. He rocks and i will defend him to the death. Kenny the Mong Tiger is my new deity. I fucking love that cat.

20. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

This seems an apt a time as any to apologise for the Pope.

Since everyone appears to be apologising for something nowadays, it seems only fair that someone should apologise for the alleged "oversights".

Which reminds me, a guy rang up my AFCO a while back to ask what to put on the application form under "Religious Denomination".

"Well which religion if any, are your parents?"

"Erm, I think my Mum's a Capricorn" Came the answer.