An amazing story about an e-mail gone wrong …

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her e-mail address and without realising his error, sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husbands funeral. He was a minister who had a heart attack and died. The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message she screamed and fainted. Her son rushed into the room and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife. I know you’re surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I’ve just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was. PS: Sure is freaking hot down here!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
warboys An amazing story Diamond Lil's 0
M What an amazing story Current Affairs 5
soleil FB: Portsmouth News "What An Amazing Photo Of HMS Queen Elizabeth And HMS Prince Of Wales" Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil Portsmouth News: "18 Amazing Royal Navy Photos From Portsmouth's Past" History 0
soleil Telegraph: "Amazing 360 Degree Look Inside Britain's Newest Typhoon Fighter" The Fleet Air Arm 3
janner Amazing, Miscellaneous 0
J Amazing Art from Herrick 2014 Tour Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 3
scouse An amazing R/T conversation from a Lightening Ejection The Fleet Air Arm 21
soleil Mail: "Royal Navy Sailors Enter An Amazing Underground World In Antarctica" The Fleet 0
A Amazing 9/11 documentary Current Affairs 0
BSBRN82 From fail to pass, amazing WS SM here I come Miscellaneous 13
jambosun Amazing model maker History 5
Comm. Amazing toy!! The Gash Barge 5
janner AMAZING SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES Diamond Lil's 7
D An amazing picture The Quarterdeck 31
MoD_RSS Analysis Function Career Story: Charlotte O'Brien MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy London seminar: A story of crime and justice: how to engage effectively with the media MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy SW seminar: A story of crime and justice: how to engage effectively with the media MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to BBC story about minicab driver qualifications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Apprenticeship at GAD - Mary's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Trainee actuary programme at GAD - Andreas's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Actuarial placement programme at GAD - Zeeshan's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to Sunday Times story about A level grades MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Muhammad's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Appointment of new Permanent Secretary at Defra MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMCTS legacy notification service – meeting summary 18 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Individuals to be protected from 'devastating impact' of problem debt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office set to introduce fees for Section 5 firearms licences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex, accompanied by FCO Minister, Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon, visits Lebanon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ofqual response to Pearson update on A level maths breach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Head of Government Digital Service to take on new role MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Treaty on voting rights signed with Luxembourg MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Health and Safety Manager - MAIB, Southampton MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inspection work in progress MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Chinese market access gives a multimillion pound boost for British beef MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inspection report published: Inspection of Country of Origin Information, January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office allocates £35 million to police forces for violence reduction units MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Climate change tops agenda at Flood and Coast Conference 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Illumina’s takeover of PacBio raises competition concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New videos to help learner drivers improve motorcyclist awareness MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Listeria cases being investigated MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tenth Economic and Financial Dialogue held between the UK and China MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Restrictions to be extended on products containing plasticising chemicals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Big boost for tiny tech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government publishes details of immigration advisory groups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Typhoons scramble to intercept Russian fighters as part of Baltic Air Policing Mission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Michael Walker appointed to FSA Scientific Advisory Committee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ODP events MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Progression MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Response MoD News 0