An act of God!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by brazenhussy, Feb 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A man and a woman are involved in a car accident on a snowy cold Monday morning. Its a bad one and both cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither of them is hurt.
    After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says" So... you're a man ...I'm a woman, thats interesting.Just look at our cars, yet we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be lovers & live together in peace for the rest of our lives".
    Flattered the man replies "Yes, I agree totally- it must be a sign from God".
    The woman continues "Look here's another miracle, my car is a write off yet this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this and celebrate our good fortune".
    She hands the bottle to the man who nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle & then hands it back. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap on and hands it back.
    "Aren't you having any?" the man asks.
    The woman replies " No, I think I'll just wait for the police................"
    Moral of the story???

Women are evil. Don't mess with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(taken from performance Ford Magazine)

2. you sooooooooooooooooo bad.........
    knew there was a reason why i liked you :twisted: :twisted:

3. The bloke is in trouble then, might as well give her the good news anyway, right over what's left of the bonnet.
    Boohyah!