Amy Winehouse Found Dead

S

SJRM_RN

BBC just reporting that Winehouse has been found dead in her flat, no link as yet.

A shame, she was, in her prime, a very good singer (IMHO) its a shame she spiralled into the drink and drugs.

C

cúnt

Inevitable, but I did like her music.

On the up side, there might be a spate of emo suicides in Bridgend again.

G

guestm

No argument from me there, but I do think that it is a waste of a talent.
She wasn't to my taste I have to say, I'm more of an Interpol / chapel club / radiohead man myself.

I hope Peter Docherty follows her through the trap door.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I never liked the strange punky/boho/hard-as-nails/50s Siren/grungy persona she put across, but I couldn't fault her voice. Quite an extraordinary talent in that area; she at least HAD talent, unlike perpetual drink/druggie wailer Pete "I'm famous because I'm famous" Doherty.

However, it was a matter of "when" rather than "if". Drink and drugs, or more likely both, were bound to get her in the end. A car crash just waiting to happen.

She was a drug user and criminal, she new other drug users and other criminals. At least she saved us having to pay up for her incarceration.

Her talents don't excuse her from what she is, Vermin. Good ******* riddance.

G

guestm

She was a drug user and criminal, she new other drug users and other criminals. At least she saved us having to pay up for her incarceration.

Her talents don't excuse her from what she is, Vermin. Good ******* riddance.
I agree, nothing sad about it at all. She was a fuckwit. Live by the sword........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old45marine Blue Jokes 1
Stirling Diamond Lil's 5
O Miscellaneous 1