Amnesty for all those Banned on RR????

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by scouse, Jun 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any chance??? for those naughty boys and girls that have been banned, or left in a hissy fit!!!! to be welcomed back into the fold of RR?? PS But its your last chance :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Yeah but that would include nailz (zzzz) smiler (zzzz) and a few other dinner gongs that the site could do without.

RJ on the other hand!! :wink:

3. PS what happened to the press to mute/delete button??? at head office :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. I'm missing the Straits of Gibralter, and UA :sad3:

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You been drinking scouse, :wink: Who do you want back?

6. Aussie pinta?? NNOooooooooooooooooo!!
    RJ would be more than welcome, it was his decision to get precious over objectionable posts being deleted/moved.

7. Is there a current list of deletions and suspensions? At the moment, it’s not clear who’s not posting out of choice as opposed to not posting because they can’t.

8. Sorry, serious question; how do some RRers acquire the label “Oxygen Thief� Is it because they aren’t sufficiently beyond the pale to be banned?

9. The COs would have a categorical list, although separating out genuinely different people from sock puppets might be a challenge.

Essentially I can only think of two; Normans ever increasing list of socks and Nails.

It's not out of the question that some fevered imaginations have a bigger list.

10. R.J. is far to busy giving aid to the socially disadvantaged and cerebrally challenged of the third world in British West Hartlepool.

11. Sitrep 0107091200Z

RJ has lost his puppy fat, gained muscles and is scrubbing out my cellar prior to glift n gleeming it ready for Thingy's (daily) divisions. If he's not up to scratch he'll have to a rescrub to earn his bum ration.

Nuff said.

Aussiepinta sends her love NZB and wonders if you could return the stick of purple lipstick you borrowed off her last night in Kiwi's only STD clinic?

For the RR nozzers: STD stands for Sexually Tormented Dames.

12. PM F106 and ask him POL :)

13. im not allowed b2 replied 2 cos im apparantlty a twat................ like i give a fuck i wernt a bad matelot tho :D

14. I'm given to understand that it's spelled 2B.

How's it go? 2 before B except after me?

15. Unless he's a janner, see appropriate thread :lol:

16. One mans twat is another man's bezzer......... :D

17. Ah! 2B or not 2B. :wink:

18. thank you kind sir

19. Yes to your first when posting :wink: Nutty to your second :wink:

20. Was Nutty banned? or was it a toys overboard job?