Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Americans Prefer Not to Know

msgsmiley

War Hero
Let's see, I have referred to Jarhead as Jarhead. He hurls invectives and drivel at people and then says make nice. Respect, That is what your pail was for Jarhead. To teach you respect. I cannot believe how easy it is to have you and a host of others bite on here. Drive down and view Picacho Peak for awhile, it will calm you down. The drive on I-10 is always pleaseant before 4pm.

Jarhead

War Hero
awww, slimey, what do you know about respect? you know nothing.

when you bring out Dr. Jekyll we'll talk, k?

USMC

Badgeman
HI Ya, "Brits" We over here just love our guns. Have ever since "1775". It keep's the "Kings & Queen"s" out! I've got plenty, but, not enough! Going to buy two more tomorrow. I must go now "Me Lord." "Tally Ho "Old Chap"

COWBOY IN FLORIDA

moondog

War Hero
USMC said:
HI Ya, "Brits" We over here just love our guns. Have ever since "1775". It keep's the "Kings & Queen"s" out! I've got plenty, but, not enough! Going to buy two more tomorrow. I must go now "Me Lord." "Tally Ho "Old Chap"
Use one on yourself :( FUD :roll:
COWBOY IN FLORIDA

chieftiff

War Hero
USMC said:

COWBOY IN FLORIDA

Top tip, leave them loaded when you clean them and look down the barrel to check the pointy things are shiney :wink:

msgsmiley

War Hero
Jarhead, you have to admit that Picacho Peak is a fantastic thing to view as the western sun sets. It's a shame that the Nickerson Farms store that sits at its bottom bit the dust. Used to be a good place to eat.

finknottle

Banned
USMC said:

COWBOY IN FLORIDA

It hasn't worked me old dhobi bucket, San Fran is awash with queens.

chieftiff

War Hero
By the way USMC, love your avatar, just can't manage to get that finger in his nose for a good dig can he? Still, I suppose incompetence applies equally to his personal habits as his occupational ones.

Jarhead

War Hero
so you know some locations in arizona - doesn't mean a thing. the fact is that you didn't serve in the USA like you said, you've spewed poison everytime on the forums, but the fact remains is that you're portraying yourself as an american when you're not, and you're full of shit like a port-a-pottie at an outside concert.

USMC

Badgeman
Gotta love the taste of Chivas Regal, a good Monte Cristo, after an early morning Napalm run. What a way to start the day!

COWBOY IN FLORIDA

Bergen

ADC
Jarhead said:
so you know some locations in arizona - doesn't mean a thing. the fact is that you didn't serve in the USA like you said, you've spewed poison everytime on the forums, but the fact remains is that you're portraying yourself as an american when you're not, and you're full of shit like a port-a-pottie at an outside concert.

It really doesn't matter what nationality Slimey is; he would be a disgrace to any country. If he claims to be American then the Brits can leave it to you guys to feel ashamed of him. If he turns out to be a Brit then we can wear a hair-shirt at a later date.

The real point here Jarhead is that people like your good self and U_G have argued in a sane and rational way. We may not agree with you 100% of the time but we like having you both onboard. By reacting to his nonsense you risk bringing yourself down to his low level.

Replying to someone like Slimey is just giving him the oxygen that he craves in his sad life. Ignore him, don't reply to his rubbish, ignore his bile and his idiocy. With no attention from us he will wither away and go back to be being an ex-army draftee / sad old redneck in a poor Texas town.

RM

Latest Threads