Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Americans Prefer Not to Know

msgsmiley

War Hero
Glad to see a post on here that shows common sense is not dead in England. Good show lad.
Cornwall, known for it's export of young people and influx of retired people is on Objective 1 funding. What is that?

Bergen

ADC
I watched the Congressional Hearings into the death of Army Ranger Pat Tillman yesterday with a group of American colleagues. They were a mix of Democrats and Republicans, veteran and civilian, two had close family serving in Iraq. The anger expressed by these men was palpable but not surprising. Congress is taking the lid off a lot of the Bush administration cover-ups and the American people as a whole are having to face some pretty grim facts.

To watch Kevin Tillman, Pat's younger brother and also a Ranger describe the cover-up was shocking. To listen as other Rangers described how they had been ordered to lie to the Tillman family was sickening, but perhaps the part that caused most outrage amongst my friends was hearing Pat's best friend, a Navy Seal, describe how the eulogy that he read at Pat's funeral had been false and based on lies knowingly given to him by the Pentagon who had been aware of the true circumstances from the outset.

The Tillman family have rejected the fifth and latest Pentagon report into the death of Pat as yet another cover-up and Kevin was brutal in describing how the Republicans had manipulated the death of his brother to cover up the news about US torture practices in Abu Ghraib.

There are 4 US Army Generals implicated in the lies and cover-up and it will be interesting whether they will quietly take the inevitable punishment or point fingers at Rumsfled and Bush.

KEVIN TILLMAN> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUCyr3B3IlM

CONGRESSIONAL QUESTIONS > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsrv3Na8dW8

TILLMAN FAMILY> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufjcgDnb9po

RM

Unser_Giftzwerg

Midshipman
NZ_Bootneck said:
I think the point people are trying to make is that YOU should care;
1)When millions of Federal (Government )Emails are deleted (conspiracy?).
2) When the Attorney General appears before Congress and cannot recall or remember details of meetings etc and sits there with a smug [email protected] grin on his face, that pi$$es off even Republican members.
This behaviour by YOUR Government should concern you, the fact that it doesn't speaks volumes.
NZB

There are a million Americans out there with Selective Outrage Dyslexia. When Clinton lies about a hummer, these poor wretches will have you believe the end of the world has arrived. When Republicans from President on down lie about

law enforcement

CIA agents

Iraqi NBC weapons

Iraqi involvement with 9/11

Enron

And so forth and on and on, the outrage is nowhere to be found. All morality, all ethics are subservient to The Party first ... just like the a proper Soviet apparatchik would act. Bit of irony there. So keep breathing in NZ, because it's a long wait for the leapard to change his spots.

In the meantime, for your amusement, the American on our side of the divide are gonna take a cue from the Czechs and the Ukranians. We're gonna toss ourselves a set of corrupt rulers out on their ear.

Put a fiver down on it now, while you can still get good odds.

msgsmiley

War Hero
Let's see. The first list is mostly media legend. Wow. Every citizen in Britian and America had first hand knowledge of the intelligence. Never mind the UN said the same things. The second list, Clinton and a hummer? My My. Never mind he suborned perjury in a civil suit against him and then tried to suppress the witnesses in said trial. No one ever cared if he liked fat ugly jewish women, but it is against the law even for sitting President to commit perjury and threaten witnesses. Why did he loose his law license? The state of Arkansas disbarred him! If Bush has commited crimes and broken laws then the charges will be brought. So let's get it straight now, any of you blokes that work for the evil BP Corporation are part of a global conspiracy? Look out for the black helos at night lads. What a bunch of discomboulated piss ant drivel. Go hug a Bograt they need love too.

Jarhead

War Hero
my my my, mr. hyde makes an appearance. all piss and vinegar on the forums, a lamb on the chat room. make up your mind will ya?

msgsmiley

War Hero
Is that jar a little tight on your head? In the forum there is lots of piss and vinegar from everyone including you. When I chat with people one on one I respond in kind. If they don't throw crap why should I? If they do throw crap I throw it back. And you don't have a clue what people say to me in private now do you? Not everyone on here shares the downright vulgar epitats that are thrown around.

Hug a Bograt you will feel better!

Jarhead

War Hero
listen you british slimeball masquerading as one of my countrymen, you're a pathetic joke. you throw crap all over the place, and then deny throwing crap. you are a psychotic piece of work.

msgsmiley

War Hero
British slimeball? How will that sit with your limey friends on here? Seems that I said when crap is thrown I throw it back. But what some deny is crap is passed off as British homour and when thrown back they fake outrage? You can't deny crap goes back and forth in the forums now can you? It is not a one way street you know?

moondog

War Hero
msgsmiley said:
Is that jar a little tight on your head? In the forum there is lots of piss and vinegar from everyone including you. When I chat with people one on one I respond in kind. If they don't throw crap why should I? If they do throw crap I throw it back. And you don't have a clue what people say to me in private now do you? Not everyone on here shares the downright vulgar epitats that are thrown around.

Hug a Bograt you will feel better!
Without a computer no one would talk to you!!! :? Memo to self mgs..I must get out more :roll:

Jarhead

War Hero
ta ta, mr. smiley, your english, not american and its just a matter of time before you will not be seen here anyore. adios, BITCH.

Bergen

ADC
Jarhead said:
ta ta, mr. smiley, your english, not american and its just a matter of time before you will not be seen here anyore. adios, BITCH.

Jars - I really do not know whether he is a Brit or a Yank but Master Sergeant Slimey is one seriously fcuked up dude.

RM

msgsmiley

War Hero
I see Bubba is weighing in again. English am I? And I believe you are Irish. Or maybe you are really a munchken. But I think Bubba is really the World Book in disguise since he is an expert on all things including peoples nationalities. Or maybe he is a fortune teller or palm reader. Anyone that lives near Houston, Texas is definitly in Bograt country. How are the gators and skeeters getting along with you? When you finish telling the world how it should be run, maybe they will crown you Emperor.

msgsmiley

War Hero
We? Aussie, who is this we? Can you not stand on your own? Need a mob? When in doubt just shout. When ignorant join the rubble in shouting. Put foot in mouth before engaging brain. I can see why some said this site was rather boring before the Hostage mess. Just a few of you sitting around in a circle jerk grinning about how much fun you are having. Tell me wee lad do you gain a stroke when you change hands?

msgsmiley

War Hero
Responding to personal insults that were started from the first by some in this group, and was documented by one of you going back and looking at the posts makes me a cyber prick? Sorry, you must do better than that.

nutty_bag

War Hero
msgsmiley said:
We? Aussie, who is this we? Can you not stand on your own? Need a mob? When in doubt just shout. When ignorant join the rubble in shouting. Put foot in mouth before engaging brain. I can see why some said this site was rather boring before the Hostage mess. Just a few of you sitting around in a circle jerk grinning about how much fun you are having. Tell me wee lad do you gain a stroke when you change hands?

Second that aussie, go and play on the M25 smiley, theres a good chap!!

Latest Threads