Amazingly quick

Morning all!

I rang the RN recruiting hotline to get some information about the UGAS scheme. I gave my name (I have applied before, but took it no further) and they put me straight on an interview. Is that unusual?

I have completed the recruit test before and I'm well qualified (languages, degree, Oxford, etc.) but I was still surprised by the speed!

Wish me luck!

N

Nippit

Morning all!

I rang the RN recruiting hotline to get some information about the UGAS scheme. I gave my name (I have applied before, but took it no further) and they put me straight on an interview. Is that unusual?

I have completed the recruit test before and I'm well qualified (languages, degree, Oxford, etc.) but I was still surprised by the speed!

Wish me luck!
Admiratio non est numerus

Sumo

War Hero
Morning all!

Wish me luck!
There are a number of recruits on here that have taken a long time to progress to joining, if your application appears to be moving fast, don't knock it go with the flow.
Good luck, you can obviously Read & Write, well one surmises' that you can, what's your fitness like?

Latest Threads