Am Off

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by leeblease, Nov 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right then lads lads and ladetttes, as your all aware I start my basic tomorrow, along with K800i.

Id just like to say thanks to everyone thats made me laugh, those that have give me advice and those that have laughed at my jokes.

Hopefully I will pass out in Febuary, then its off to Colingrad to do my ET(WE) course.

Ill be back at christmas so Illl let all the Newbies (sprog arses, "cant wait to call people that") how its going.

Best of luck to everyone that wants to join.

See you soon shipmates. XX :thumright:
  2. Good luck Lee, enjoyed your work re Newbies for Dummies etc. Go hard or stay at home. :thumright:
  3. Best of luck!
  4. i'm off too.. so basically the same as above haha!

My mate down there said it's a pile of piss so i aint too nervous.

However i'm a little worried about the ferry, i HATE being on water i get sea sick really easily :(

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The very best of luck to leeblease & k800i.

It is refreshing to see that, despite the "never in my day brigade's assumptions", people joining today are still as articulate & as witty as ever.
  6. It never fails to amuse me how many people who get "really sea sick" join the Navy!
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Yep, and Nelson didn't have the benefit of Stugeron either!

8. just had 4 minesweepers and i suffer from sea sickness

when its rough, sweepers like to hide

but boots travel pills is where its at - so much better than the crap the navy hand out

Good luck leeblease & K800i
  9. So you were the newbies we all looked at on the stairs wearing civvies.

Weird feeling isn't it.

I'm sure you'll all use the internet suite I'm currently on sooner or later.
  10. You'll love our division shipmates - best in Raleigh, without a doubt. The Chief is a great guy, very fair. Make sure you always say morning to Ma'am.

Have probably already bumped into you, enjoy week 2!