Am off 2

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by steadman07, Nov 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. finally, tommorow am off 2 start training as a royal marines commando 32 weeks of blood, sweat, tears and pain down at lymstone me train comes tommorow at 7 am take it easy ppl av a good 1 an al be back for crimbo :rendeer:
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Good luck to you

Doubtless we'll be hearing from you soon, if not sooner.
  3. Fancy starting basic training in winter, I did that, what a wasser, it was cockin' freezing.

Best of luck to you and I hope you make the most of what can be a fruitfull career.
  4. Good luck and dont give in keep it going until you get that green beret. :thumright:
  5. Very best of luck fella. Hope all goes well for you.
  6. all the best
  7. Good luck mate :thumright:
  8. Good luck mate. Green Beret in 32 weeks - it'll be worth it - no pain no gain!
  9. Best of luck dig in keep going remember nothing lasts forever.

Endurance course in winter is real fun! And the fire hose on your return!

Something to tell the grankids in years to come. And mighty bored they will be!
  10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Mixed blessing starting this time of year, your early (easy...but you wont know that until later) exerises will be in the cold, no biggy. You'll be doing your commando tests next summer. Your infantry/ commando training should start in the spring so you'll be fine. Dig out, best of luck and remember your body will do anything your mind tells it. Pain stops, it's not permanant.

The ladies of Exeter are full of loving :hump:
  11. 30 Miler in June!! Luverly, get a tan as you go round and your getting paid, bonus. Drink lots...water not beer! Good luck Steadman.
  12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator've forgotten leave periods, It'll be august...nice and damp if the last few years are repeated.
  13. TODAY! Is the first day of your life. Stick with it Stead, don't be disheartened by little setbacks, and keep us all informed, when you can, of your progress.
    Then - post all the piccies of your passing out parade for us to admire.
    All good wishes mate.
    I hope to be able to say soon - BZ Royal!

14. At least you won't have to break the ice on Peter's Pool, my nuts have never recovered.