Am I turning into a spastic?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by wet_blobby, Apr 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I keep loosing control of my hands. I'm having a beer, stubbie pressed against my lips and.... drop it.

Pick an egg from a tray and grab the tray so it ends up on the floor. Have a coffee and throw half of it down my top. Seem to be having a hand, eye, mouth co-ordination nightmare at the moment. What's the go?

Just seems that doing mundane things I seem to forget one part of the movement. Bit of a worry really.

Any suggestions?

2. It seems you have a drinking problem.

3. Low/High level Rum alarm?

If not , consult your GP,. YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE. Unlike the comments you are going to get here,you should know better.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  4. Are you considering joining the Navy?
    If not get yourself some maskers and wrap that around your hand and the bottle add a bib and you're away laughing.

PS You've always been a spaz!

5. The forgetting part is Alzheimers kicking in but you'll have forgotton that tomorrow.

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

7. Sure you are not underway at sea a bit "Harry roughers" ......check for shitehawks on the deck !

8. Well you probably are turning/turned into a spaz, symptoms have been quite visible to us medical types for a while now,...moving to NZ, spending long periods in forests, and trying to move said forest slowly into various harbors.
    You consistently talk of being friends with a Booty, and even confess to socializing with one.
    The other option is maybe nerves. You publicly ridicule this walting cadet, sorry I mean commando, and inwardly you may be fearing the green horror will attack you from the back when your alone and vulnerable.
    If this scenario does play out and you end up butt fucked could you please publish a blow by blow account of the erotica, sorry I meant depraved assault, and I feel it would be therapeutic if by some means you could supply pics that just may happen to be taken to record the happening.
    Regards Doctor Do-Little's brother,
    Doctor Do-**** all.