Am I a babe magnet or what?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Oct 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Or maybe I should say a baby magnet. Every, yes every flight I have been on recently has had (at least one!) baby seated in front, or behind, right or left of me. They cry, girn, top up nappies, spew and then on the descent all hell breaks lose as their little ears hurt, my big ears hurt too. I don't like babies, only babies heads!

I think babies should be made to sit outside or to go in the hold.

End of rant.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I was a baby once....never again !
  3. Try to imagine what it'd be like, having THIS fucking thing staring at you over the back of a seat on a long haul flight to Australia.

4. Dont believe it, before long you will be in a wheelchair, dribbling, drinking out of a mug with a spout and doubly incontinent.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oh I don't know. At least you wouldn't get DVT as you'd be up kicking it's face in for most of the flight.

Posted from Hell using Lucifer's mobile.
  6. This just in courtesy of Raver's epic dit next door!

Gulf Air were absolutely awesome, they didn't charge me a penny for changing flights and even upgraded me to business class because of all the hassle I'd been through. One thing that particularly impressed me was that after the seatbelt sign had gone out, a stewardess came round and gathered up all the kids on the flight taking them to a nursery at the back of the plane. No screaming kids on this flight. Perfect.

My bold - are there any other airline execs reading this?
  7. Some airlines have implemented relevant policies already, but they probably don't cover the flights you take:

Budget Asian airline unveils child-free zones - Telegraph
  8. Ah well, coming back to the UK this weekend on BA, so we'll see how this pans out! Got lots of music loaded on my tablet and some good in-ear 'phones............