Always knew the Army was dodgy - meet Deborah

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by chinamatelot, Jun 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the F*ck!!!????

The Army is not paying, we are!!!! (Well I would be if I wasn't over here tax-free!)

2. that is shite.... I'm not against it happening but why does the MOD have to fork out for it? as the MOD spokesman said it's a "personal matter" so the person in question should be paying for what amounts to cosmetic surgery themselves.
    At a time when budgets are being squeezed left, right and centre this is stuff we could do without hearing.
    And you do have to feel sorry for "his" girlfriend and his oppos.

Wonder how he broke the news to his oppos "by the way guys you can now call me Debbie"????......the answer was "ok sarge but its not Friday Night?"

3. So do you turf her out and say get on with it? How much did it cost to train her or to find and train a replacement? Again somewhat bigotted views coming to the fore here, please resist the temptation, it is too easy.

I would question what the public interest is in this, it is just sensationalism by the NotW. I can't imagine it is making the life of the person interviewed any easier when they are obviously going through a very hard time in their personal life.

4. DILLIGAF?

5. Reminds me, I wonder how 'Janice' the Chops M is getting on these days? :)

6. Shame its not like that onboard Harry, we get to share showers with homosexuals.

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Oh cheers mate![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

An interesting dilemma for the MOD- not only will they pay for the sex-change, but they will also lose a front-line Green Jacket combatant as "wimmin" can't serve in the infantry role.

I personally think he's just said he wants a sex-change so as he can get away
    with having long hair, because the cavalry regiment didn't want him.

Mind you I've seen worse....

8. Sorry Ninja, nothing personal!!

And if you have seen worse, drink more beer because if you remember, it's not good for your health.

Now, where on this site is the gronk board?

China

9. Ninja_Stoker

[​IMG]

Beer is always the answer mate!
    Cheers.

11. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

mmm now I'm only a simple sailor but that looks very much like an RLC TRF on her shirt, complete with ATO flash.

Could be wrong.....

12. SF he-she is an RLC Ammo Tech mate ;)

13. It's not a recce test, FFS! She's also wearing a commando dagger on her left arm so perhaps I should have written ...

Deborah (Described by the News Of The World as a commando trained Ammunition Technical Officer now serving with the Royal Green Jackets)

.... just to make sure I didn't miss anything out or misrepresent her in any way. But I think you would agree that such a long winded description would neither add to nor serve any useful purpose with respect to the overal humorous intent of the post :) :rambo: :)

14. Ah bless them all , kinell , words fail me , :angel13: :angel13:

15. Ninja_Stoker

Well I thought it was funny, Harry.[​IMG]

16. Fcuking Hell Harry, sorry I spoke [​IMG]

17. BUT THEY STILL LOOK LIKE FELLAS!!!!!!

AAAaaaaarrrgghhhh!!!!!

18. Yeah now they do,but what after 15 pints????? :sex: