Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always knew the Army was dodgy - meet Deborah

jesse650

War Hero
that is shite.... I'm not against it happening but why does the MOD have to fork out for it? as the MOD spokesman said it's a "personal matter" so the person in question should be paying for what amounts to cosmetic surgery themselves.
At a time when budgets are being squeezed left, right and centre this is stuff we could do without hearing.
And you do have to feel sorry for "his" girlfriend and his oppos.

Wonder how he broke the news to his oppos "by the way guys you can now call me Debbie"????......the answer was "ok sarge but its not Friday Night?"

So do you turf her out and say get on with it? How much did it cost to train her or to find and train a replacement? Again somewhat bigotted views coming to the fore here, please resist the temptation, it is too easy.

I would question what the public interest is in this, it is just sensationalism by the NotW. I can't imagine it is making the life of the person interviewed any easier when they are obviously going through a very hard time in their personal life.

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
phil1972 said:
So do you turf her out and say get on with it? How much did it cost to train her or to find and train a replacement? Again somewhat bigotted views coming to the fore here, please resist the temptation, it is too easy.

I would question what the public interest is in this, it is just sensationalism by the NotW. I can't imagine it is making the life of the person interviewed any easier when they are obviously going through a very hard time in their personal life.

DILLIGAF?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
chinamatelot said:
Ninja nightgown fighting commando. :blowkiss:

Oh cheers mate!

An interesting dilemma for the MOD- not only will they pay for the sex-change, but they will also lose a front-line Green Jacket combatant as "wimmin" can't serve in the infantry role.

I personally think he's just said he wants a sex-change so as he can get away
with having long hair, because the cavalry regiment didn't want him.

Mind you I've seen worse....

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
Ninja_Stoker said:
chinamatelot said:
Ninja nightgown fighting commando. :blowkiss:

Oh cheers mate!

An interesting dilemma for the MOD- not only will they pay for the sex-change, but they will also lose a front-line Green Jacket combatant as "wimmin" can't serve in the infantry role.

I personally think he's just said he wants a sex-change so as he can get away
with having long hair, because the cavalry regiment didn't want him.

Mind you I've seen worse....

Sorry Ninja, nothing personal!!

And if you have seen worse, drink more beer because if you remember, it's not good for your health.

Now, where on this site is the gronk board?

China

Ninja_Stoker said:
And for an over-stretched Army it's a very inefficient use of - er - manpower because with just one more more member

Deborah (RGJ)

Jan (Paras)

and Sandra (Scots Guards)

would have their very own fire team.

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
mmm now I'm only a simple sailor but that looks very much like an RLC TRF on her shirt, complete with ATO flash.

Could be wrong.....

silverfox said:
mmm now I'm only a simple sailor but that looks very much like an RLC TRF on her shirt, complete with ATO flash.

Could be wrong.....

It's not a recce test, FFS! She's also wearing a commando dagger on her left arm so perhaps I should have written ...

Deborah (Described by the News Of The World as a commando trained Ammunition Technical Officer now serving with the Royal Green Jackets)

.... just to make sure I didn't miss anything out or misrepresent her in any way. But I think you would agree that such a long winded description would neither add to nor serve any useful purpose with respect to the overal humorous intent of the post :) :rambo: :)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
HarryBosch said:
But I think you would agree that such a long winded description would neither add to nor serve any useful purpose with respect to the overal humorous intent of the post :) :rambo: :)

Well I thought it was funny, Harry.

HarryBosch said:
It's not a recce test, FFS! She's also wearing a commando dagger on her left arm so perhaps I should have written ...

Deborah (Described by the News Of The World as a commando trained Ammunition Technical Officer now serving with the Royal Green Jackets)

.... just to make sure I didn't miss anything out or misrepresent her in any way. But I think you would agree that such a long winded description would neither add to nor serve any useful purpose with respect to the overal humorous intent of the post :) :rambo: :)

Fcuking Hell Harry, sorry I spoke

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Falmouth Packet: "Face Of The Base: The Culdrose Crew Always On Call" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Speech: The NHS of the future will always put its people first MoD News 0
Stirlin Big is not always best. Sports and Adventure Training 5
P Advice wanted: Offered Observer but always had Pilot as my first choice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
jesse Why does it always happen to me?! Diamond Lil's 21
dapperdunn I always keep my word Current Affairs 34
chrismonc87 Always go to Parties in Torpoint...... this is real i kid you not Diamond Lil's 2
soleil The Diplomat: "Measuring Naval Power: Bigger Ain’t Always Better" International 0
MG Maniac Why does it always rain ..................... Diamond Lil's 10
frogman007 Always log off Diamond Lil's 4
Rumrat Why does it always happen this way?... Diamond Lil's 35
T Postman always comes twice Blue Jokes 0
A Always be honest! Miscellaneous 0
soleil Herald: "Navy Will 'Always' Be In City" Submariners 0
Stirling Always obey the last....... Diamond Lil's 1
2_deck_dash Why is the younger sister always more divs? Diamond Lil's 49
Andrew_1980 I always felt Google discriminated The Internet - Best and Worst 5
Clown_Puncher Always check your arcs (Facebook faux pais) Diamond Lil's 14
A Why does it always have to be about who you shag? Diamond Lil's 23
Rumrat Come on you didn't always win!! Diamond Lil's 12
NotmeChief Why do the Scots always blame someone else. The Quarterdeck 68
Cpt_Black So this is why I've always got a cold... Diamond Lil's 2
D Always ask where the cucumber has been Diamond Lil's 2
Rocket_Ron EU-the vote you always wanted... The Quarterdeck 32
Recruiting We are always looking for ... Blogs 1
F There is always one who...... Diamond Lil's 8
rosinacarley Always ... Diamond Lil's 24
G Once a communicator always a communicator Blogs 32
S why am I always hungry? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 40
W when on a course I always seem to end up being stuck with The Gash Barge 26
T Story that always makes me larf Diamond Lil's 3
PragmaticJen Civvy Street - not always what its cracked up to be! Current Affairs 13
soleil FB: BBC West- "Who Knew Submarines Used To Visit Bristol?" Submariners 0
MoD_RSS Over half of charities hit by fraud knew the perpetrator, according to new research MoD News 0
T Charlie harwood who knew him Social & Reunions 0
witsend ChrisSimms joins up on the 12th of June (Incase you never knew) Diamond Lil's 20
wet_blobby Beer......I knew it was good for you!! Diamond Lil's 6
H Submariners do it deeper , what we all knew Current Affairs 6
Salty_Dog We all knew this - right? Diamond Lil's 34
MoD_RSS British Army protects big cats in Belize MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lebanese Army Commander ends two-day visit to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Army trains Somali National Army Brigade headquarters MoD News 0
S Transfer from Army to Navy Joining the Royal Navy 8
MoD_RSS Army's construction vehicles boosted by £240 million contract MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1.2m innovation contracts awarded to help Army engineers survey water crossings MoD News 0
T Commissioning from army to navy (hopefully) UPO/Careers Office 24
MoD_RSS Defence Minister and Head of the US Army sign Modernisation Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Army experts boost NATO fight against COVID-19 disinformation MoD News 0
H Army JNCO to Navy Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
soleil Army v Navy Rugby Match, May 2nd 2020, Cancellation Sports and Adventure Training 0