Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always go to Parties in Torpoint...... this is real i kid you not

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Quite right too. What a waste of jelly and custard and a go on a toboggan...tabaggan....tobagon....fuck it...sledge.

http://jnlplymouth.co.uk/birthday-parties/

*A birthday meal includes unlimited squash and a choice of burger, fish fingers, chicken nuggets, veggie nuggets or pizza all with a side of chips and either beans or peas. In addtion you can have spaghetti and meatballs (gluten free) or sausage and mash. Everything comes with ice cream or jelly for dessert.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Falmouth Packet: "Face Of The Base: The Culdrose Crew Always On Call" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Speech: The NHS of the future will always put its people first MoD News 0
Stirlin Big is not always best. Sports and Adventure Training 5
P Advice wanted: Offered Observer but always had Pilot as my first choice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
jesse Why does it always happen to me?! Diamond Lil's 21
dapperdunn I always keep my word Current Affairs 34
soleil The Diplomat: "Measuring Naval Power: Bigger Ain’t Always Better" International 0
MG Maniac Why does it always rain ..................... Diamond Lil's 10
frogman007 Always log off Diamond Lil's 4
Rumrat Why does it always happen this way?... Diamond Lil's 35
T Postman always comes twice Blue Jokes 0
A Always be honest! Miscellaneous 0
soleil Herald: "Navy Will 'Always' Be In City" Submariners 0
Stirling Always obey the last....... Diamond Lil's 1
2_deck_dash Why is the younger sister always more divs? Diamond Lil's 49
Andrew_1980 I always felt Google discriminated The Internet - Best and Worst 5
Clown_Puncher Always check your arcs (Facebook faux pais) Diamond Lil's 14
A Why does it always have to be about who you shag? Diamond Lil's 23
Rumrat Come on you didn't always win!! Diamond Lil's 12
NotmeChief Why do the Scots always blame someone else. The Quarterdeck 68
Cpt_Black So this is why I've always got a cold... Diamond Lil's 2
D Always ask where the cucumber has been Diamond Lil's 2
Rocket_Ron EU-the vote you always wanted... The Quarterdeck 32
Recruiting We are always looking for ... Blogs 1
F There is always one who...... Diamond Lil's 8
rosinacarley Always ... Diamond Lil's 24
G Once a communicator always a communicator Blogs 32
chinamatelot Always knew the Army was dodgy - meet Deborah Diamond Lil's 51
S why am I always hungry? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 40
W when on a course I always seem to end up being stuck with The Gash Barge 26
T Story that always makes me larf Diamond Lil's 3
PragmaticJen Civvy Street - not always what its cracked up to be! Current Affairs 13
MoD_RSS Commitment from all parties is necessary for sustainable peace in Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DCMS Letter to Parties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Meeting of State Parties to the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Statement at the Assembly of States Parties of the International Criminal Court by Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Baroness Goldie speech at 24th Conference of States Parties to the Chemical Weapons Convention MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Intimidation in Public Life: Letter to political parties on election pledge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with five of Northern Ireland's main political parties: 31 July 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Store First Limited – information for creditors, customers, investors and other interested parties. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Escalation is not in the long-term interest of any of the parties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Encouraging all parties to work together to achieve peace for Israelis and Palestinians MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Store First Limited – information for creditors, customers, investors and other interested parties. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Store First Limited – information for creditors, customers, investors and other interested parties. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: UK statement to ICC Assembly of States Parties 17th session MoD News 0
T Boarding Parties The Fleet 4
A Boarding parties ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 30
SONAR-BENDER Maggie and youth parties. Diamond Lil's 27
MoD_RSS Press release: UK urges all parties in Lebanon to prioritise national interest MoD News 0