Alternative Christmas Message

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sgtpepperband, Dec 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. Kinnell, a Reggie with more medals than John Wayne or Audie Murphy combined - is this what performance related means ?

3. sgtpepperband

You gotta be in it to win it... :wink:

4. OK Sgt P - first time I noticed the new avatar - had to pass comment.

5. sgtpepperband

Hehe, well Santa was especially generous to me this year... :thumbright:

Anyway, have you checked out the link? It was certainly smoky in my room when I watched it... :cry:

6. Smokey here too - for all us old farts who say the modern generation isn't up to our standards, I say BOLLOX - THEY ARE !

7. Never met a serviceman in the pub yet if I did he would be going home pissed.

8. :cry: Must admit it really put a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat. Really opened my eyes to how much it effects not only the service personnel but also their family.

Hopefully, it will make people more aware to what the boys and girls over there are risking for us.

Typical the MOD refusing to acknowledge that lads PTSD...surprise surprise :roll: "Nothing wrong with him." / "Must have had it when he entered service, it weren't our fault." Bollocks to that.

To those serving, and those who have served "Thank You," this is one civilian who is greatful.

Take Care,

Armchair Hero