All things snow

Thought it might be worth starting one of these thread things about snowsports (I guess snowball fights count), so who's what then a prick on a stick or a lege' on an edge?

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Taking a guess, something to do with either skiing or snowboarding, and your status depending on which one you slide down a hill on.

starting next week.

after raliegh (hopefully) and sultan (AET). what the score with adventure training? snowboarding in particular.

is there teams/comps ect. or do you just go on jollys for a week?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
starting next week.

after raliegh (hopefully) and sultan (AET). what the score with adventure training? snowboarding in particular.

is there teams/comps ect. or do you just go on jollys for a week?
I should worry about getting in and then through training, then the sea time before sport.

this is true, hence the "(hopefully)" and im am more excited to do sea time/deployments, then anything else.

there are many threads on *Raleigh and sultan and i didnt feel the need to ask if someone is going to hold my silver spoon for the first 12 months while i figure out which is my ass and which is my elbow, as answers for these seam to be in abundance

but this is a snowsports thread, so thought it an appropriate question. not meaning to sound like im jumping the gun too much! ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0