all posts about the scots

docherty said:
so celtic fans are the only fans in the whole of scotland who want england to lose get a grip walloper. :thefinger:

rangers fans don't seem to mind us too much.

And judging by your location you seem to be on the wrong side of the wall you toothless ginger cheeseplank.

It's still legal to ping an arrow into your head in Carlisle you know.

docherty

Badgeman
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
docherty said:
so celtic fans are the only fans in the whole of scotland who want england to lose get a grip walloper. :thefinger:

And judging by your location you seem to be on the wrong side of the wall you toothless ginger cheeseplank.

moved as my old man works at sellafield

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
docherty said:

I can understand that, with luminous glowing ginger hair and a few extra fingers and toes the Scots tend to get noticed less in west coast Nuclear dumps.

large21.jpg

X.R.D

War Hero
docherty said:
docherty said:

And you admitted to that?? 8O

Is your heed pointy like them there Herefordian types??? 8)

shellbackmac

Lantern Swinger
Magic! I've just realised we've got ourselves yet another anti-Scottish thread! We can all air our stories of 'whataboutery' stored up since some bloke said something to someone in Inverness/Glasgow/Bampotshire in 1973.

Its always a smashing opportunity for proven no marks like gyponomates to prove they're even more bigoted than the people whose bigotry they're dripping about.

I've always found it kind of difficult to hate England as I am apparently supposed to because I have a Scottish accent and go to Hampden Park when my dad is from Boro and the vast majority of my best mates are English. Still if the fact that the vast majority of us don't hate England got out it would totally ruin it for those who need to believe it as its the cornerstone of their argument. I didn't see anyone supporting Slovenia in the pub the other night after I left the Macedonia game, mind you I couldn't see f*ck all because of the huge Slovenian flag in front of the telly.

shellbackmac said:
Magic! I've just realised we've got ourselves yet another anti-Scottish thread! We can all air our stories of 'whataboutery' stored up since some bloke said something to someone in Inverness/Glasgow/Bampotshire in 1973.

I'm not anti-Scottish at all mate.

We'll always need cleaners and car valets. Plus you take credit for all the shite things we invent, like Haggis and unemployment.

jesse

War Hero
X.R.D said:
docherty said:
docherty said:

And you admitted to that?? 8O

Is your heed pointy like them there Herefordian types??? 8)
:geek: Hey I comes from "Yerefudshore "! :(

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
docherty said:
diesel said:
Back on thread fellahs

thats 9 minutes before the 90th minute on the 9th day of the 9th month of the 9th year of this millenium when our fcukwit brethren from the north of our island got shafted and hoofed out of the world cup.

hoo fcuking rah :laughing3: :eek:ccasion5: :thefinger:

It's sad that the Irish look fcuked but, you know, when I was younger I used to support all the 'home' teams when they weren't playing us. It's the last two generations of celtic muppets who go out of their way to support our opposition that has inevitably led to us retaliating. I mean the stupid fcukers are even convinced they fcuking invented everything.

Rant off

edited to include expletives

I said earlier in the thread that you were making a cnut of it, now your just making a cnut of yourself. Step back from the return key mong. :roll:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
witsend said:
Keep dribbling cnut, since when is there any nice houses in Cumbria.

Look here Wits, I'll have you know that as a born and bred Cumbrian I know a thing or two about Cumbria, and you are absolutely correct.

That's why I moved away from the shithole at the very first opportunity. I'm very proud of being a Cumbrian but I wouldn't lose any sleep if you raized the whole county to the ground, ergo killing all of the scumbag fcuks.Iin fact it would probably reduce the UKs heroin use by about 80%

If you need any help with that PDSD from living there, I'm here for you bud.