all posts about the scots

docherty

Badgeman
X.R.D said:
docherty said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Like a Porridge Wog would know what water is...........

we drink water in a fermented form as it has grater effects on the body including beer goggles that can make the ugliest of jelly ells eating cokney to look half attractive.

Define Cockney fcukwit!!! :roll:

arogant big headed loud mouthed non entities from london. have a lot in common with mushrooms (big heads , live in the dark and are raised on shit).

Gombear

War Hero
docherty said:
X.R.D said:
docherty said:

we drink water in a fermented form as it has grater effects on the body including beer goggles that can make the ugliest of jelly ells eating cokney to look half attractive.

arogant big headed loud mouthed non entities from london. have a lot in common with mushrooms (big heads , live in the dark and are raised on shit).

Twinned with Glasgow, I believe. :wink:

X.R.D

War Hero
docherty said:
X.R.D said:
docherty said:

Tell you what if you can find one these days in this multi-cultural society i'll buy you a pint. Oh and these must be the same "Cockenays" that have been supporting the Scottish benefit system for all these years whilst you have the highest obesity, alcoholism rate in the UK.

WAH!!!! 8)

shellbackmac

Lantern Swinger
gypquitacorrie said:
There not going to the world cup again, Ha Ha

Hello knobrot! You haven't bored the t*ts off me for many a long day,
still jealous of submariners? Mind you I would be if I was stirring the porridge of Scots submariners who were driving around my town in expensive cars, banging all the local birds and living in all the best accomodation. Checked your headboard for dolphins?

NZ_Bootneck said:
Jocks knocked out of the World Cup again!! The horror. Normal service has been resumed.

You didn't really expect us to get through now did you.

I only hope England can mange to put on a better show this time than they did last time.

diesel

Lantern Swinger
Back on thread fellahs

thats 9 minutes before the 90th minute on the 9th day of the 9th month of the 9th year of this millenium when our fcukwit brethren from the north of our island got shafted and hoofed out of the world cup.

hoo fcuking rah :laughing3: :eek:ccasion5: :thefinger:

It's sad that the Irish look fcuked but, you know, when I was younger I used to support all the 'home' teams when they weren't playing us. It's the last two generations of celtic muppets who go out of their way to support our opposition that has inevitably led to us retaliating. I mean the stupid fcukers are even convinced they fcuking invented everything.

Rant off

edited to include expletives

diesel said:
Back on thread fellahs

thats 9 minutes before the 90th minute on the 9th day of the 9th month of the 9th year of this millenium when our fcukwit brethren from the north of our island got shafted and hoofed out of the world cup.

It's sad that the Irish look fcuked but, you know, when I was younger I used to support all the 'home' teams when they weren't playing us. It's the last two generations of celtic muppets who go out of their way to support our opposition that has inevitably led to us retaliating. I mean the stupid fcukers are even convinced they fcuking invented everything.

Rant off

Some dopey one eyed jockanese cnut even invented the end of boom and bust, that worked then.....

docherty

Badgeman
diesel said:
Back on thread fellahs

Rant off

so celtic fans are the only fans in the whole of scotland who want england to lose get a grip walloper. :thefinger:

Shhh! docherty, you're displaying that shoulder borne chip.
(I think you might find he means "Celtic" with a hard 'c', as in race.)