all posts about the scots

gypquitacorrie

Lantern Swinger
So know I'm a dribbling cnut, think I prefered being a kock. There's been nice houses in Cumbria since those nice Roman chaps arrived to build the wall. pity its not still there really!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
gypquitacorrie said:
So know I'm a dribbling cnut, think I prefered being a kock. There's been nice houses in Cumbria since those nice Roman chaps arrived to build the wall. pity its not still there really!

That would be now, instead of know. And the Roman's also had pigsties.

gypquitacorrie

Lantern Swinger
Many thanks for the English correction. They also had fine Villa's to live in, the pigs generally lived in the pigsties. Whilst were on about the sweaty's nice to see the tennis twat fail to live up to the hype as well.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
gypquitacorrie said:
Many thanks for the English correction. They also had fine Villa's to live in, the pigs generally lived in the pigsties. Whilst were on about the sweaty's nice to see the tennis twat fail to live up to the hype as well.

Would that be we're, instead of were?

Did it make your blood boil when he was cheered on during the summer by Englishmen & women?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Now I remember why my radar went all red when seeing your nic. Biggest dikhead on RR. I look forward to bitch slapping your nazi views back under that rock kock.

witsend said:
Keep dribbling cnut, since when is there any nice houses in Cumbria.

Look here Wits, I'll have you know that as a born and bred Cumbrian I know a thing or two about Cumbria, and you are absolutely correct.

That's why I moved away from the shithole at the very first opportunity. I'm very proud of being a Cumbrian but I wouldn't lose any sleep if you raized the whole county to the ground, ergo killing all of the scumbag fcuks.Iin fact it would probably reduce the UKs heroin use by about 80%

X.R.D

War Hero
docherty said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Like a Porridge Wog would know what water is...........

we drink water in a fermented form as it has grater effects on the body including beer goggles that can make the ugliest of jelly ells eating cokney to look half attractive.

Define Cockney fcukwit!!! :roll:

I know, but "buckie" is made on the edge of Dartmoor (well, that's where the monks stick the labels on or bless the sodding stuff or whatever they do to it before carting it off to jockland.)