All New Navy Net 2018 - Upgrade Ongoing

huwshpis

War Hero
I'd still be in (Centenier) if I hadn't left the Island in 2006. Move to Bermuda in 2007 and Turks and Caicos in 2010. Came back to London 2014.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
You'll always have me. Anyway I've got this mate down our street who is joining Raleigh and
he wants to know if he can take his pet hamster with him........oh! and he he's asked if it's okay
to fly his drone over the fence on Saturday and into the accommodation, just to check it out
to ensure that his bed is sited along the correct ley lines in order to get the maximum positive
electric energy for a good nights kip.

Last edited:

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
@Good CO and @Bad CO

I don't seem able to link to the Home Page. Not sure if this has been reported already and apologies if it has, but clicking on the Home Page just takes me to Forums.

While not a major issue I prefer to link to the home page with links to the featured items and latest posts.

Also clicking on the lightning icon to go to latest posts just takes me to a blank page which needs refreshing before the latest posts show up. If that could be looked at as well then I would appreciate it.

Latest Threads