All New Navy Net 2018 - Upgrade Ongoing

I don't know if I'm missing it but I have looked for a 'mark all as read' button but can't find one. I know you can go into the individual sub-forums and mark those as read but there used to be one on the front page where you could select all the forums as having been read.

Having the little orange 'new' signs on forums I don't read is playing havoc with my OCD. It's like having unread email numbers on my phone :)

Belay my last. Edited to add that it's in the drop down menu of the Forums tag at the top of the main page....if anyone has the same mental 'challenges' as I.

I don't know if I'm missing it but I have looked for a 'mark all as read' button but can't find one. I know you can go into the individual sub-forums and mark those as read but there used to be one on the front page where you could select all the forums as having been read.

Interestingly, it's at the top, front and centre of the mobile version!

I can't believe that you've missed a trick here chaps. What an ideal opportunity it would have been to add a 'bizarre' button to the ratings/like tab! :(

@dapperdunn, are you referring to those who make heretical statements about the Andrew or those who make disparaging remarks about Pusser's chefs and chef pilots? Funnily enough I was an (acting) Chef de Police in Jersey for a short time. :confused:

@dapperdunn, are you referring to those who make heretical statements about the Andrew or those who make disparaging remarks about Pusser's chefs and chef pilots? Funnily enough I was an (acting) Chef de Police in Jersey for a short time. :confused:
Not either really. It's for posts that make you want to type WTF or make you wonder what on earth the poster is actually on about.

When I log in some of the threads do not open up on the first new post and you have to go back a page.
Other than that I like the upgrade.

More Rack and Pinion really. I didn't drive a vintage Triumph, but I lived in (and policed) Bergerac's parish. :):)

Edited to add: By the time I lived there, the site of Bergerac's home had disappeared under a reservoir that was about 1km from my home.

Those link boxes at the top (right) of the home screen..........I don't know if "Dating" and "Military Boots"
are two separate links. God knows what would pop up if it's all one phrase.

Latest Threads