All New Navy Net 2018 - Upgrade Ongoing

Welcome to the upgraded site in near-virgin form. Although the forum, gallery and reviews (temporarily labelled Resources) are open for business the upgrade is ongoing so please wait before commenting about missing features, non-naval design, no front page, no logo etc.

All on the way! In the mean time, in your own time...

Logged in okay (a little slow a.t.t. but to be expected). Wireless connectivity seems fine.
There will probably be Defreps along the way but all in all, I would say that it was a
smooth transition from something old to something new.
Keep on tweaking.

Yours Aye,

B.N.M.

As with all the previous upgrades we've had I am currently underwhelmed at the changes. Although it is visually different most of the features we have been used to are still to be had. I know I will get used to it as before but do wonder why it had to change at all.

As with all the previous upgrades we've had I am currently underwhelmed at the changes. Although it is visually different most of the features we have been used to are still to be had. I know I will get used to it as before but do wonder why it had to change at all.
Like all upgrades, there will be improvements you haven't found yet and things under the bonnet that you will never see! Trust me this has been worth doing

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
Advertising revenue?

Advertising revenue?
Unlikely to be any different from the previous version so not a massive driver for change.

Those of you with longer memories will know that we do upgrade the site from time to time (last 2014 ish I think). One of the key changes on this version is that it will work better on mobile devices such as phones and tablets.

Unlikely to be any different from the previous version so not a massive driver for change.

Those of you with longer memories will know that we do upgrade the site from time to time (last 2014 ish I think). One of the key changes on this version is that it will work better on mobile devices such as phones and tablets.
Can't see it improving my sausages for fingers on small screen, now if the predictive text, could also second guess what I am thinking as well as trying to type, and think of words, you will be onto a winner?:)

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger

Taboola will get you if you don't watch out.