All kicking of again in Gaza

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by K640, Nov 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That was a solid bit of intelligence, got the right car with the right people in it.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. They targeted him by hi mobile iPhone 4S. Which was a bit of a bastard as he hadn't used all his data allowance up and still had some free texts remaining till the end of November
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Is the phone OK? Any chance of snapping it up on E-Bay (one owner, hardly used)?
  4. One would hope, or they got lucky when they hit the wrong car?
  5. The Egyptians with their new Muslim Brotherhood goverment are not happy, could this be an end of the 30+ years of relative peace between them and Israel?
  6. Believe Muslim brotherhood in Egypt are too concerned with their own radicals, wishing to flatten the pyramids and the Spinx, the Middle East is getting more unstable b the day. But I sleep soundly in my bed knowing that we have a Typhoon and a Minesweeper in the vicinity
  7. Thanks for that intel squire, it has allayed my fears and in that knowledge I will also sleep soundly tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  8. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  9. It's like two toddlers squabbling in the sandpit, really.
  10. Only those that we sold/gave to Israel, Egypt, Iran, and for all that I know, Syria.:kermit:

11. I think the term all kicking OFF again in Gaza springs to mind.
  12. Israeli cartoon.jpg Think this about sums it up..