All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't agre

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by slim, Mar 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't agree with him, however I do like the bit about Mandelson :p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-stoned-death-says-Muslim-preacher-hate.html

All homosexuals should face stoning to death, a Muslim preacher of hate declared yesterday.
    Anjem Choudary, the firebrand cleric who wants to see Britain ruled by Sharia law, said such a regime was the only way to fix the country's ills.
    Under it, adulterers and homosexuals would be killed by stoning. Asked if that would include anybody - even a Cabinet minister such as Business Secretary Lord Mandelson - Choudary responded with an astonishing diatribe.

2. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

Think it will excuse most poofters :oops: :oops: UNLESS they indulge in FOURESOMES!! :lol: :lol: Not to happy about the stoning for the Adulteries :wink: :wink:

3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

So thats you, Slim, Hig and Thingy in deep poo then 8O :oops: 8O

4. Doesn't this constitute hate speech and is therefore enough to get him chucked out of the UK very quick?
    Or does he have to replace 'homosexuals' with 'christians' for that to happen?

5. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

And you think it wont happen?Yesterday in Norway the Iranian Ahmed Mashhouri human rights activist and artist was told to remove his exhibition "Det er ikke forbudt å tenke" ("It's not forbidden to think") after muslim protests.Remember the protest at the homecoming ceremony for The Royal Anglian Regiment ?
    With the numbers and concentration of muslims in most European cities the threat of Sharia is increasing,ask Ken Livingstone about the importance of their votes in London [17% of the population,much higher in Tower Hamlets ].Note that laws passed by our European neighbours have a habit of becoming UK law.
    Amsterdam - 24%
    Marseilles - 25%
    Stockholm - 20%

6. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

:roll: Nope we will be excluded, you have omitted Sussex2 from are party :wink: We wil be over Victualled

7. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

Oi! It's Sharia law not Share 'em law :roll:

8. The Conservative backed Waddington Amendment to a recent criminal justice Act exempts faith groups from prosecution for incitement to murder so long as those threatened are homosexuals and not Christians.

9. 'His amendment to the offence of using threatening language with intent to stir up hatred on grounds of sexual orientation said that urging someone to change their sexuality should not count "of itself" as threatening or as intended to stir up hatred'

It's the same old chestnut mate - thinking that somehow being gay is a choice, and people so 'afflicted' can somehow change.
    The good old Conservatives in their familiar guise..
    I bet they think that heterosexuals can be 'converted' to being gay as well.
    Mind you if that were true I'd be waking up beside a seriously well shagged Daniel Craig every morning :lol:

11. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

Thatcher never did anything like this :twisted: So if you are caught by the Iranians whilst playing with yer iPod, try to talk in a deep voice or thsi will be the outcome.Don't know about stoning.

Gay teenagers hang

[​IMG]

12. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

there's nothing better than a well hung teenager

Pass me another muslim ...this one's split!

13. You seem to be forgetting that he said there has to be 4 witnesses to the Homosexual act.
    These nutters make it up as they go along, just like kids in the playground.
    I bet he's one really.

14. What ? Who ?

15. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

case one

two

Iranian "cure"

Theres lots more so I guess Iran is off the Summer Tour for some of you guys ?

16. Anjem Choudary, that's who and gay, that's what. I think. Man U have just lost so I can't think straight at present.

17. Straight and football....now there's a long thread!

18. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

Slightly off topic but I found this in an idle moment and wonder if it might help the thread.

'One drop of Poof will forever change the way you do your business!'

Frankly I have been saying that for years.....!!

http://www.poofdrops.com/

19. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

Sussex 2

What the hell were you searching for to come up with that gem? 8O

20. Re: All homosexuals should be stoned to death,WWell I don't

In and idle moment I googled 'poof' and came up with that - an essential item for anyone concerned about the aftermath of their vindaloo I'd say!