All clear

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Deaver, Jan 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Accept for my security clearence form. So unless the MOD think they have discovered I'm a terrorist. Which would surprise me, as even I don't know I'm a terrorist. Oh well, just waiting on my Rayleigh date now. AFCO told me off the top of his head, it will be round June-July time.

Well in all honesty though I have been done for eating pick'n'mix before. Think that might hinder my chances? :p
  2. Saw the title and thought you'd been to the Dose Doc... :D
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If you were prosecuted in a court of law & have a criminal record then unless the rehabilitation period has elapsed or it was not declared on the Security Check Questionnaire (spent or unspent) then be assured your sweetie stealing will come back to haunt you.

Funnily enough, a while back an applicant stated he was 'lifted' for having 'a' counterfeit coin. Turns out that he was nearly telling the truth, except there were several thousand of them. :wink:
  4. I think my slap on the wrist is well spent, allthough it still haunts my memorys. I've declared all of my dirty laundry at the interview and was told I will be fine, but I do have to declare it for a bureaucrat to see.

I still find it funny reading past posts on people who haven't declared there criminal/finacial problems, and come here looking for answers. :lol: