All arms commando course.

Hi guys.

I'll keep it brief, because I think I know the answer. I'm ex-army, finished last year to return to education for a spell. Now I'm looking at getting into the Navy. Will my AACC, norway novice course (et cetera) follow me through? The role I'm looking at suggests that they need a portion guys to pass AACC in order to work with RM, and it would be pretty handy to skip doing beat up and all arms all over again.

G

guestm

Hi guys.

I'll keep it brief, because I think I know the answer. I'm ex-army, finished last year to return to education for a spell. Now I'm looking at getting into the Navy. Will my AACC, norway novice course (et cetera) follow me through? The role I'm looking at suggests that they need a portion guys to pass AACC in order to work with RM, and it would be pretty handy to skip doing beat up and all arms all over again.
Yes it will.

So I then presumably pop on the Royal Navy Commando tab once I leave my training establishment? All rather presumptive of me, I may not pass AIB...

G

guestm

So I then presumably pop on the Royal Navy Commando tab once I leave my training establishment? All rather presumptive of me, I may not pass AIB...
I know an ex REME guy and also an ex Royal reservist who came across to the RN and that's exactly what they did.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Corps 11
N The Corps 19
N The Corps 69