All Arms Commando Course

benjymo

Midshipman
Hi any help would be apprieciated.wondered if anyone could tell me more about the above course. such things as how to get on it and how to apply. what the training involves and job prospects etc afterwards. thanx

benjymo said:
Hi any help would be apprieciated. I am a currently serving Warfare Officer and wondered if anyone could tell me more about the above course. such things as how to get on it and how to apply. what the training involves and job prospects etc afterwards. thanx
Pardon me for asking, but why do you need to get this info from a website???

danny

War Hero
it tends to be chefs and the like which go on the course. people the marines can use on the ground

the_matelot

War Hero
benjymo said:
Hi any help would be apprieciated. I am a currently serving Warfare Officer and wondered if anyone could tell me more about the above course. such things as how to get on it and how to apply. what the training involves and job prospects etc afterwards. thanx
I'm surprised that a current serving officer is unable to look at the DIN that explains everything about the AACC which is on the Intranet.....

slim

War Hero
benjymo said:
Is it possible we have another Walt?
Surely a serving warfare officer would know the correct procedures for determining the requirements. Pleased he isn't my divisional officer.

benjymo

Midshipman
Ah ha even DO's have shortcomings and the info is not always readily avaliable, especially when your 1RO doesn't know either!

Thought id ask tho just to see if anyone had actually done it before tho thats why. Thanks for the useful commenst anyway!! :)

the_matelot

War Hero
benjymo said:
Ah ha even DO's have shortcomings and the info is not always readily avaliable, especially when your 1RO doesn't know either!

Thought id ask tho just to see if anyone had actually done it before tho thats why. Thanks for the useful commenst anyway!! :)
What utter garbage-the information is readily available on the Intranet under DIN's!!

the_matelot

War Hero
benjymo said:
No you mistake what i put, i do not currently have access to the intranet.
As they say in the Russian Navy...

Toughski Shitski.

Why don't you go and see the UPO?They'll have it in there

Seadog

War Hero
Ah ha even DO's have shortcomings
I can tell. :wink:

A phone call to CTCRM? Are you asking in view of your own ambitions or those of a member of your division?

Seriously, outside Medical, MEs, Comms, Divers and Chaplains there are precious few opportunities to acquire a green hat in the RN.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S All Arms Commando Course, Writer Branch Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
D All arms commando course. UPO/Careers Office 105
J All Arms Commando Course Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
R All Arms Commando Course.. The Fleet Air Arm 26
S Medical Assistant - All arms commando course - Help? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
L all arms commando course? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
D All Arms Commando Course The Corps 8
H All arms commando course Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
F RMR/All Arms Commando Course RMR 1
S TA All Arms Commando Course The Corps 14
airy-fairy ALL ARMS COMMANDO COURSE The Corps 6
P All Arms Commando Course Health & Fitness 5
N All Arms Commando Course 0306 - Completed The Corps 19
N All Arms Commando Course The Corps 69
N AET all arms commando? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
soleil Exmouth Journal: "Call to Arms for Commando Challenge" The Corps 4
MoD_RSS Industry responds to call to arms to build British diagnostics industry at scale MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tackling the illicit spread of small arms and light weapons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to the Committees on Arms Export Controls MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement at the 4th Round of Pakistan-UK Bilateral Consultations on Arms Control, Non-Proliferation and Disarmament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Arms Trade Treaty - UK government response to US withdrawal MoD News 0
S All Arms Commandos Course Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
MoD_RSS Speech: Yemen crisis won’t be solved by UK arms exports halt MoD News 0
Spiced Buoy Small Arms Training Joining the Royal Navy 17
T Master-at-Arms Dave Nelson, RN The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New partnership aims to strengthen conventional arms control in the Commonwealth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RFA Mounts Bay resumes arms trafficking patrol MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK warship heads to Mediterranean to help tackle arms trafficking MoD News 0
A All Arms getting easier???? The Corps 12
N Info on the different arms of the RN in WW2 History 12
MoD_RSS News story: Improving small arms training for the Royal Navy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Arms Trade Treaty enters into force MoD News 0
Jockroach Master at Arms The Gash Barge 6
soleil Independent: "Brits Courted In Arms Shake-Up" Current Affairs 1
T British arms RMR 6
trelawney126 Telegraph: "Libyan arms that went missing under Gaddafi fuelling multiple conflicts" Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary welcomes agreement on an Arms Trade Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary remains determined to secure Arms Trade Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Will there finally be an Arms Trade Treaty? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seven Foreign Ministers call for Arms Trade Treaty now MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Calls for a robust Arms Trade Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rebuttal: Letter from FCO Minister to The Independent on UK arms exports to Sri Lanka MoD News 0
soleil RM Chaplain Speaking On R4, "Soul Music - Brothers In Arms" The Corps 3
trelawney126 Arms sales legitimate says Camoron Current Affairs 12
DemobJob Small Arms Weapons Instructor - Bordon - £22,892 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
S Air Traffic Control Officer/ All Arms Course Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
admiralscruff A Call To Arms Diamond Lil's 12
trelawney126 Sailor Loses Appeal Against Bearing Arms Current Affairs 36
MBeehan Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway The Book Club 0
2 arms drill music Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12