All Arms Commando Course

Hi any help would be apprieciated.wondered if anyone could tell me more about the above course. such things as how to get on it and how to apply. what the training involves and job prospects etc afterwards. thanx

benjymo said:
Hi any help would be apprieciated. I am a currently serving Warfare Officer and wondered if anyone could tell me more about the above course. such things as how to get on it and how to apply. what the training involves and job prospects etc afterwards. thanx
Pardon me for asking, but why do you need to get this info from a website???

the_matelot

War Hero
benjymo said:
Hi any help would be apprieciated. I am a currently serving Warfare Officer and wondered if anyone could tell me more about the above course. such things as how to get on it and how to apply. what the training involves and job prospects etc afterwards. thanx
I'm surprised that a current serving officer is unable to look at the DIN that explains everything about the AACC which is on the Intranet.....

slim

War Hero
benjymo said:
Is it possible we have another Walt?
Surely a serving warfare officer would know the correct procedures for determining the requirements. Pleased he isn't my divisional officer.

Ah ha even DO's have shortcomings and the info is not always readily avaliable, especially when your 1RO doesn't know either!

Thought id ask tho just to see if anyone had actually done it before tho thats why. Thanks for the useful commenst anyway!! :)

the_matelot

War Hero
benjymo said:
Ah ha even DO's have shortcomings and the info is not always readily avaliable, especially when your 1RO doesn't know either!

Thought id ask tho just to see if anyone had actually done it before tho thats why. Thanks for the useful commenst anyway!! :)
What utter garbage-the information is readily available on the Intranet under DIN's!!

Seadog

War Hero
Ah ha even DO's have shortcomings
I can tell. :wink:

A phone call to CTCRM? Are you asking in view of your own ambitions or those of a member of your division?

Seriously, outside Medical, MEs, Comms, Divers and Chaplains there are precious few opportunities to acquire a green hat in the RN.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Health & Fitness 5
N The Corps 19
N The Corps 69