All Arms Commando Course

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Will I be able to do it if I put a request in saying that the chicks will dig it. I don't want to serve anywhere really, just staying shore side to be honest?

Alfacharlie said:
Will I be able to do it if I put a request in saying that the chicks will dig it. I don't want to serve anywhere really, just staying shore side to be honest?

Just buy a green lid of ebay fella, then tell people you did the course. Saves hassle.

X.R.D

War Hero
Clown_Puncher said:
Alfacharlie said:

Just buy a green lid of ebay fella, then tell people you did the course. Saves hassle.

Ah you've met a few cadet instructors then!!! :wink: :D

2_deck_dash

War Hero
The green lid and Commando dagger is over rated. You want to get yourself a Splash Target Coxswain branch badge. Gets the chicks foaming.

2_deck_dash said:
The green lid and Commando dagger is over rated. You want to get yourself a Splash Target Coxswain branch badge. Gets the chicks foaming.

True, everytime I fast rope onto a ship I'm barely through the hangar door when I'm covered in gash froth.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
I thought about doing this when I was asked a while ago. It just seems to physical to be honest, so that's why I've been thinking about AACC as it's meant to be a piece of p1ss!

Alfacharlie said:
I thought about doing this when I was asked a while ago. It just seems to physical to be honest, so that's why I've been thinking about AACC as it's meant to be a piece of p1ss!

Yes mate, AACC is the easy option for fcuktards that can't hack the STC course.

Mad-Doc

Badgeman
Drakey said:
hamisatypeofcheese said:
My mistake, I had it in my head as the All Arms Training Course when I posted that for some reason.

Am I right in thinking there's a possibility for AETs working on Junglies to attempt it.

Cheers

No you're not right in thinking that.

On my first attempt at the AACC (1987), we had a AEM(M) on course from 845NAS. Though his goal was to make the SBS.

On the same AACC, we had a 39 years old WO2 from the REME - He passed at the first attempt!

Latest Threads