Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

All Arms Commando Course

Will I be able to do it if I put a request in saying that the chicks will dig it. I don't want to serve anywhere really, just staying shore side to be honest?

Alfacharlie said:
Will I be able to do it if I put a request in saying that the chicks will dig it. I don't want to serve anywhere really, just staying shore side to be honest?

Just buy a green lid of ebay fella, then tell people you did the course. Saves hassle.

Clown_Puncher said:
Alfacharlie said:

Just buy a green lid of ebay fella, then tell people you did the course. Saves hassle.

Ah you've met a few cadet instructors then!!! :wink: :D

2_deck_dash said:
The green lid and Commando dagger is over rated. You want to get yourself a Splash Target Coxswain branch badge. Gets the chicks foaming.

True, everytime I fast rope onto a ship I'm barely through the hangar door when I'm covered in gash froth.

I thought about doing this when I was asked a while ago. It just seems to physical to be honest, so that's why I've been thinking about AACC as it's meant to be a piece of p1ss!

Alfacharlie said:
I thought about doing this when I was asked a while ago. It just seems to physical to be honest, so that's why I've been thinking about AACC as it's meant to be a piece of p1ss!

Yes mate, AACC is the easy option for fcuktards that can't hack the STC course.

Drakey said:
hamisatypeofcheese said:
My mistake, I had it in my head as the All Arms Training Course when I posted that for some reason.

Am I right in thinking there's a possibility for AETs working on Junglies to attempt it.

Cheers

No you're not right in thinking that.

On my first attempt at the AACC (1987), we had a AEM(M) on course from 845NAS. Though his goal was to make the SBS.

On the same AACC, we had a 39 years old WO2 from the REME - He passed at the first attempt!

Latest Threads