All Arms Commando Course

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Hold on _Tim_ (nice but dim) may have a point here, surely the Corps should spend heaps of money on training people just so they can swan around wearing a Green Lid and then contribute nothing to the Operational capabilities of the Royal Marines :roll: .
Does he work in Whitehall? :wink:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Hold on _Tim_ (nice but dim) may have a point here, surely the Corps should spend heaps of money on training people just so they can swan around wearing a Green Lid and then contribute nothing to the Operational capabilities of the Royal Marines :roll: .
Does he work in Whitehall? :wink:

Fcuks sake NZ, don't give them ideas. Next you'll be suggesting we spend all our money on making the Harrier a shit hot CAS platform then pulling it out........

Cpt_Black said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
dapperdunn said:
dhoby_bucket said:
How old was the oldest to have passed the AACC?

I believe this chap is:

http://www.itv.com/News/commando/profile/default.html

Erm no mate your spouting bollocks.

Didn't he do basic training (apart from some weapons parts) and complete the commando tests?

Yes but that isnt the issue. This guy had nothing to do with the AACC which this thread is about.

Cpt_Black said:
I see, my apologies

No worries mate. The AACC is the course for army/sailyor types that want to serve within 3 CDO Bde and has very little to do with the RM CDO course other than being staffed predominantly by Royal

RN_Commando

Banned
I joined via 148 with **** all infantry skills they helped me on quite well. You get good and bad in every walk of life. I thought the taining staff were rather good even morgan the organ lol