All alone with no f***er to talk to.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Sep 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm stuck in the Chatroom. I've tried and tried to get out, but since sometime last night - I can't find the door. What gives? Can some clever member of the I.T. Dept please show me the way out?

p.s. I think (whilst hammered) I logged on to the Chatroom on my Brother-in-laws laptop.......and he pissed off back to Australia with it this morning. Will the person in charge of the R.R. Helpdesk please unlock the Chatroom Door and let me the f**k out.
    Thankyou very much.

B.N.M.

p.p.s

Hang on - I think I can log off when I go home tomorrow. Sitting here with a hundred computers - and NOT ONE of 'em will permit access to Chat (No Java/ActiveX updates I suppose). Sorry for the drunken error. 24 cans of Guinness, 2 bottles of red and one of white got me a tad confused and I forgot all about it. Thanks to Stirling for bringing it to my hungover attention.

XXX

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Be a good chap and tidy up in there will you, a quick sweep and empty the ashtrays etc.

Also according to my 'puter Chico is in there so congratulations, you found him.

3. Cleaned up. Covered the floor in ME7 and smegged off before that twat with the white gloves showed up.

4. Wow, Chico lives!!!

5. Wonder what we have done to deserve this fleeting visit :p

6. Someone go and talk to Chico,he is lonely brushteeth

7. Chatroom is out of bounds until 'I' myself has left.

8. I did and now he isn't.

9. Huzzah!! Give that man a Kit Muster! 8O

What? Too soon? :twisted: