Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by daffy1, Sep 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles,

Why only us are the aliens working for Russia?

2. Re: Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles,

The only aircraft and weapons at Bentwaters were American. Unless they were using nuclear armed fighters (interceptors), CAS or close interdictors, it all seems very fanciful.

3. Re: Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles,

Just a "good" excuse for crap weapons :p

4. Re: Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles,

Its not just weapons they decommission. So far they've done six washing machines of mine and they do Fiats as well.

5. Re: Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles,

Wasn't there a fiat involved in the Diana tunnel thing? I reckon Phil the greek is the alien grande fromage.. 8O

6. No disrespect intended to the US military personnel involved ... but then again bugger it, why not? That's what you get when cousins marry!

7. And the UN has just created a new role as Alien Ambassador for when the little green men make themselves known and say "take me to your leader". A certain Ms M. Othman.

You just really could not make this sh1t up.

8. Fuck I've backed enough losers in my time.

So,...I'm sorry but I'm treating this one as I do the God theory.
    Keep an open mind and a closed mouth just in case. :wink: :wink: :roll:

9. Not true apparently

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/2010/sep/27/un-alien-ambassador-mazlan-othman

Shame though. Getting paid to sit on your arse all day waiting for aliens to turn up sounded like a good job.

10. Re: Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles,

I expect that while she's sat on her a**e waiting, she might get on with a bit of sewing and knitting.

11. Ha ha - looks as though you can make this up afterall. I wonder what UN resolution was passed as this non story was publicised thus averting the world's media attention?

12. I personally want to know where these guys get there drugs! And how they have avoided getting caught by CDT for so long!