Alien and Commonwealth Forces

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by duckrun, May 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We are becoming more reliant on Commonwealth, other Alien troops-airmen and sailors to keep our Armed Forces up to strength.
    Recruiting suitably fit and able men and women within the UK is a real problem.
    We recruit these tough. fine , intelligent soldiers sailors and airmen because they leave our home -spun troops light years behind??? What we do with them when they have Served Her majesty is a problem that Jacqui ,watching mucky films with her husband, must decide.
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

3. Raw nerves are being touched.
  4. Do you have a drink problem?
  5. I don't would it be less painful if I had?
  6. NORMAN!!
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Nor-run/Maggie Smith (iaw your email link): Nothing new in your "shocking claim" - the RN have been recruiting overseas for centuries. for example, apart from the 700 English, Irish, Scots and Welsh on board, 18 different nationalities were represented on board HMS Victory at the Battle of Trafalgar.

UK Armed Forces personnel from across the globe have distinguished themselves with valour for years, and to imply that their efforts are not worthy or inferior to their British comrades is both incorrect and offensive.

Notwithstanding that; what the feck has the Home Secretary got to do with recruiting in the Armed Forces?!

Plank! :roll:
  9. Yes it is obviouse when reading some of the post's that we definately have "Aliens" amongst us, including Clingons and Ferengi. :D :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: 8O

Personally I am proud to originate on planet Plonka. 8O :roll: :wink: